Taken from site...
"The waterproof Meteor Mitts™ have what you need for long days on the snow and cold evenings at camp. The removable liners are made of a warm fleece with flaps that can be pulled back to free your digits for tasks around the campsite. This mitt system offers ultimate versatility allowing you to wear the pieces together as one unit or separately depending on the amount of protection you need."
Features * Durable/breathable 330D Cordura® shell
* Toughtek LT palm
* Anatomical curve; boxed construction
* Mesh lining
* Ladder-lock wrist cinch
* Gauntlet closure
* Removable Liner
* 300-weight fleece
* Toughtek LT friction tab keeps liner from slipping or bunching
* Hook/loop anchor points at top and bottom of wrist
* INTENDED USAGE:
* Excellent shell for hiking, skiing, backpacking
* Avg. weight: 9.4 oz./266 g