THE NORTH FACE Lockoff Jacket
An Alpinist's dream, The North Face's Lockoff Jacket is an exceptionally lightweight hard shell that protects you from the weather with GORE-TEX Pro Shell, sealed seams and PU-coated zippers. The fully adjustable hood fits over your helmet and pit zip vents allow you to dump heat during hard pushes to the summit.
* Stay consistently dry and warm in wet conditions with fully waterproof GORE-TEX Pro Shell that blocks severe downpours while allowing your sweat to evaporate; fully sealed seams
* Protect yourself from mountain weather by pulling up the fully adjustable hood that fits over your helmet; hidden cord locks and laminated brim
* When you're working hard during your ascent, open up the pit-zip vents to dump heat
* Non-abrasive, molded cuff tabs and hideaway hem cinch cord
FeaturesThe Men's Lockoff Jacket by The North Face. Built with three-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell and only the most crucial features-including a helmet-compatible hood and pit zips for ventilation during periods of high exertion-this waterproof, breathable, durable and ultra-lightweight hard shell is an alpinist's ideal companion on fast-moving, peak-bagging adventures.
* Performance fit
* Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
* Fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord-locks and laminated hood brim
* PU zips
* Two alpine pockets
* Non-abrasive molded cuff tabs
* Hideaway hem cinch cord
* Average Weight: 17.3 oz / 490 g
* Center Back: 29"
* Fabric: Body: 30D 95 g/m2 (2.8 oz/yd2) Gore-Tex Pro Shell 3L-Woven backer-100% nylon