It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:06 pm

News News of Site Discussion

Site map of Site Discussion » Forum : Site Discussion

Hiking Calendar Icon

I'll give Daria a little credit with her dating suggestion, it made me think of this. What about a hiking calendar that when SPers are going out, thay can post their plans? Then fellow SPers if they are in the general area could meet up with or change their plans to fit another's itinerary. I realize that at times plans change but..................I think a good idea.
Read more : Hiking Calendar Icon | Views : 473 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Site Feedback

Error message

This just came up, when browsing:

General Error
SQL ERROR

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

I don't know if it's anything Matt needs to know?
Read more : Error message | Views : 929 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Site Feedback

Kodachrome Album: Your Pic's Needed

Most of you have probably heard that the last roll of Kodachrome film was processed on December 30, 2010. I've created an album to remember the great work that Kodachrome has provided us over the years. Please help me out by attaching some of your own best photos that were shot on Kodachrome.

Kodachrome RIP: 1935-2010

--mark d.
Read more : Kodachrome Album: Your Pic's Needed | Views : 1614 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Page Help

Creating a "To-Do" List

Hey,

I was wondering if perhaps we could have an option on a route/mountain page that enables the user to create a list of objectives that he/she can use for future reference and that others can see...

This option may very well compliment the new "Suggested Routes/Mountains" feature.

I use the option on MP quite often and I believe that SPers would be interested in the potential feature as well.

Read more : Creating a "To-Do" List | Views : 526 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Site Feedback

New elf? WTF? Another MAN?

when are you going to appoint a female elf? '
bloody men's club.
there's several very eligible female climbers here who would make a good elf.
Read more : New elf? WTF? Another MAN? | Views : 6464 | Replies : 36 | Forum : Site Feedback

Attaching Photos in Non-Related Albums

The member treker786 is uploading his photos and attaching to the of POTD- for the Year 2011 and POTW albums. The Photo of the Day and Photo of the Week Albums are only for the Photo of the Day and Photo of the Week. Today the member has attached his following photo to the above-named albums:
http://www.summitpost.org/view_object.p ... 508#407508
Read more : Attaching Photos in Non-Related Albums | Views : 11130 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Bad Submissions

Route page help

I created a number of route pages, most of which are pretty bare bones. I have been making an effort to improve them. I have climbed all of the routes that I have created pages for. When I create route pages I write from memory. Some of these routes I climbed years ago and don't remember pitch by pitch beta. I could easily look up the beta in a guidebook, but I haven't because that ...
Read more : Route page help | Views : 3549 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Page Help

Attaching Multiple Images Attaching Multiple Images

Is there any way to attach multiple pictures at a time? I am creating a page and I have a handful of pictures on my computer I would like to include. Is there any way to attach them directly or do I have to attach them to an on object first (or attach them after the page is created)? Is there any way to attach more than one image at a time?

It seems silly ...
Read more : Attaching Multiple Images | Views : 2719 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Page Help

1000pks deleted his pages

All, 1000pks has deleted his pages.
I took care of Greys Peak (NV), and I note Huffaker Hills Trailhead in one of my Area/Range pages.
However, the rest of these need recreation. Some are in Idaho, Nevada, California, maybe other states.

Mountains and Rocks
Tells Peak (Desolation Wilderness Area)
Crater Crest
Thompson Ridge (Ski Mountaineers Peak)
Heliograph Peak
Sauk Mountain
English Mountain (Sierra Peaks Section (SPS))
Black Buttes (Northern Sierra) (California 2,000 ft Prominence Peaks) ...
Read more : 1000pks deleted his pages | Views : 12072 | Replies : 19 | Forum : Site Feedback

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557948 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136405