It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:41 am

News News of US - Colorado

Site map of US - Colorado » Forum : US - Colorado

Find climbing partners in Colorado

Mt. Elbert Colorado winter hike seeking partner

Hello, I'm looking for a hiking partner to join me on a winter hike (Feb. 2024) to summit Mt. Elbert.
If interested please message me so that we can correlate.

Thank you
Read more : Mt. Elbert Colorado winter hike seeking partner | Views : 2737 | Replies : 2

CDT trail and high route along James to Flora Peaks?

Hi everyone, I'm finishing a hike of the CDT, and would like to do this section as a set of day hikes (had enough of the heavy pack!). Would anyone like to do this, either together or by exchanging car keys from opposite directions? I think it would be an excellent 15 mile day on the ridge, and weather looks good the next days. I'm staying in Fraser and have a rental car. All the ...
Read more : CDT trail and high route along James to Flora Peaks? | Views : 2487 | Replies : 1

Mt. Antero , Shavano and Tabeguache

I am collecting Colorado 14ers , so far I have quite a few under my belt. Looking for fun , reliable hiking partner. I have a travel trailer and 4x 4 vehicle.
Read more : Mt. Antero , Shavano and Tabeguache | Views : 1199 | Replies : 0

Needleton train permit, Aug9?

Does anybody have a train ticket from Durango to Needleton on Aug 9th? PM if willing to increase group size by 1, thx.
Read more : Needleton train permit, Aug9? | Views : 623 | Replies : 0

Cotopaxi - Thanksgiving weekend.

Anyone interested in taking trip to - Ecuador during thanksgiving weekend.
I am looking for - Cotopaxi after getting acclimatized.

Thanks
TG
Read more : Cotopaxi - Thanksgiving weekend. | Views : 3872 | Replies : 0

Looking for Climbing Partner for Peru - Jun-Jul-Aug-22.

I am looking for people to form a group for climbing some of the Peaks in
Cordillera Blanca - Range.
Huascaran is the good possiblity.
I do have already some quote from reputed guiding company in Huaraz.
Please contact me if you are interested.
Read more : Looking for Climbing Partner for Peru - Jun-Jul-Aug-22. | Views : 2712 | Replies : 0

Partner for San Juans

I am looking for backpacking partner(s) for Ruby Basin in the San Juans on Labor Day weekend, hopefully also summitting Mt. Eolus.
I am quite an experienced and fast hiker, but I am mostly concerned with proper camping in the wilderness with potential thunderstorms.
I will be flying to Denver, then driving to Durango, then taking the train to Needleton. In addition I plan to do other hikes in the area (e. g. Ice Lakes ...
Read more : Partner for San Juans | Views : 5374 | Replies : 2

Mt. Elbert hiking partner

Looking for a hiking partner to summit Mt. Elbert in April time frame. If anyone is interested please message me and we can correlate as needed.
Thanks
Andy
Read more : Mt. Elbert hiking partner | Views : 2957 | Replies : 0

Boulder area partner

Returning to Boulder (Broomfield) after 20 years and looking for a rock climbing/mountaineering partner with similar interests...beer, women, high mountain peaks

Extensive experience in the Alps, SA, and US.
Let’s meet up for a date

Mpommer52@hotmail.com
Read more : Boulder area partner | Views : 4933 | Replies : 0

Skiing/Moutaineering in - India Himachal.

Hi. Just wanted to let the group know that - I am travelling to India in May and I am planning to do some expeditions in Himachal India. My Plan is to climb/Ski some of Peaks in - Solang Valley area namely - Friendship Peak, Mt. Ladaki, Mt. Pataslu and Few others whatever is possible. This area in India is a heaven for Mountaineering and skiing. There are endless opportunity.
If anyone really Interested in ...
Read more : Skiing/Moutaineering in - India Himachal. | Views : 2666 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557948 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136406