Welcome to SP!  -
Areas & RangesMountains & RocksRoutesImagesArticlesTrip ReportsGearOtherPeoplePlans & PartnersWhat's NewForum

Pyrenean team.

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Europe. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Europe Climbing Partners section.
 

Pyrenean team.

Postby visentin » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:48 am

Since neither the spanish team nor the french team seem to be the appropriate place to talk Pyrenees, Diego and I thought such thread could be useful.
All languages are authorized : French, Castillan, Aragonese, Catalan, Basque, Gasconian, Bearnais, Aranese or even English (pre-latin Pyrenean Celtic prefered :) )
Let's hope this thead will tighten the links between both sides of the range, allow discussing common issues, and provide useful informations for those who plan to visit.
Let's go !
User Avatar
visentin

 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: WrocBaw, France and, Poland
Thanked: 82 times in 57 posts

Re: Pyrenean team.

Postby Mihai Tanase » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:58 am

visentin wrote:All languages are authorized : French, Castillan, Aragonese, Catalan, Basque, Gasconian, Bearnais, Aranese or even English (pre-latin Pyrenean Celtic prefered :) )

Este un adevarat scandal :mrgreen: În româneste nu este voie sa ma exprim ? :roll:
Mihai Tanase

 
Thanked: time in post

Re: Pyrenean team.

Postby visentin » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:57 pm

Mihai Tanase wrote:
visentin wrote:All languages are authorized : French, Castillan, Aragonese, Catalan, Basque, Gasconian, Bearnais, Aranese or even English (pre-latin Pyrenean Celtic prefered :) )

Este un adevarat scandal :mrgreen: În româneste nu este voie sa ma exprim ? :roll:

We'll tolerate it, but just because you're latin :)
User Avatar
visentin

 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: WrocBaw, France and, Poland
Thanked: 82 times in 57 posts

Postby Diego Sahagún » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:31 pm

Can we write in latin here :?: :wink:
User Avatar
Diego Sahagún

 
Posts: 14500
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2001 6:21 pm
Location: Madrid, Spain
Thanked: 555 times in 505 posts

Postby visentin » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:41 pm

Diego Sahagún wrote:Can we write in latin here :?: :wink:

ITA :)
User Avatar
visentin

 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: WrocBaw, France and, Poland
Thanked: 82 times in 57 posts

Postby Diego Sahagún » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:04 pm

User Avatar
Diego Sahagún

 
Posts: 14500
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2001 6:21 pm
Location: Madrid, Spain
Thanked: 555 times in 505 posts

Postby visentin » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:15 pm

More joyful topic : a new guidebook :
http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/2012448 ... 2012448755
(perhaps available in spanish or english ? I've seen such Routard books in Poland too)
User Avatar
visentin

 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: WrocBaw, France and, Poland
Thanked: 82 times in 57 posts

Re: Pyrenean team.

Postby eza » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:29 pm

visentin wrote:Since neither the spanish team nor the french team seem to be the appropriate place to talk Pyrenees, Diego and I thought such thread could be useful.
All languages are authorized : French, Castillan, Aragonese, Catalan, Basque, Gasconian, Bearnais, Aranese or even English (pre-latin Pyrenean Celtic prefered :) )
Let's hope this thead will tighten the links between both sides of the range, allow discussing common issues, and provide useful informations for those who plan to visit.
Let's go !


I can only stick to french, castillan or english. Sorry, but I didn't pass my Pyrenean Celtic exam. ¡Oh! and my latin is also bad, only studied it for a year and it's already over 20 years ago :D
User Avatar
eza

 
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2001 3:17 am
Location: Pamplona, Spain
Thanked: 5 times in 5 posts


Postby Diego Sahagún » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:00 pm

visentin wrote:http://www.summitpost.org/album/609858/Cabezas-de-Hierro.html
http://www.summitpost.org/album/609638/ ... inter.html

Sorry but neither Cabezas de Hierro nor Peñalara are in The Pyrenees
User Avatar
Diego Sahagún

 
Posts: 14500
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2001 6:21 pm
Location: Madrid, Spain
Thanked: 555 times in 505 posts

Postby visentin » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:24 am

Indeed :) Thanks for your attention :)
User Avatar
visentin

 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: WrocBaw, France and, Poland
Thanked: 82 times in 57 posts

Postby visentin » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:16 pm

User Avatar
visentin

 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: WrocBaw, France and, Poland
Thanked: 82 times in 57 posts

Postby Diego Sahagún » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:24 pm

User Avatar
Diego Sahagún

 
Posts: 14500
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2001 6:21 pm
Location: Madrid, Spain
Thanked: 555 times in 505 posts

Postby visentin » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:34 pm

User Avatar
visentin

 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: WrocBaw, France and, Poland
Thanked: 82 times in 57 posts

Postby visentin » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:47 am

User Avatar
visentin

 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: WrocBaw, France and, Poland
Thanked: 82 times in 57 posts

Next

Return to Europe

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

© 2006-2013 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.