Road of Heroes

Overview

The "Heroes road" is a stretch of the Pasubio road, made after the Ist World War to make a safe access way to the summital part of Monte Pasubio, sacred to homeland

30 km of road, rich with interesting cues for this route, around the Pasubio, that goes on, above the Val Canale in front of the Tunnel Road from Piano delle Fugazze (1162m) up to the Rifugio Generale Papa(1929m).
The (dirt) road has a constant steepness and in the last km crosses some war tunnels before arriving to the Refuge, near the "doors of Pasubio"

 
Strada degli eroi
 

Getting There


Road of Heroes
Road of Heroes

Road of Heroes
Road of Heroes


 

versione italiana

La Strada degli Eroi è un tratto di strada del Massiccio del Pasubio costruita dopo la Prima Guerra Mondiale per dotare la zona sommitale del monte Pasubio, zona Sacra alla Patria , di una via d'accesso sicura

Trenta chilometri ricchi di spunti interessanti per questo itinerario attorno al Pasubio che si prolunga sopra la val Canale di fronte alla Strada delle Gallerie.. Dal passo Pian delle Fugazze 1162mt. al rifugio Generale Papa 1929mt.. La salita, "Strada degli Eroi", è costante su uno sterrato abbastanza compatto, . Negli ultimi chilometri si transita attraverso alcune gallerie di guerra prima di arrivare al Rifugio, presso le "Porte del Pasubio".




Road of Heroes
Road of Heroes

Road of Heroes
Road of Heroes


External Links

Add External Links text here.


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.