Fuse Regulator

 

Fuse Regulator
Page Type Gear Review
Object Title Fuse Regulator
Manufacturer Smith
Page By brenta
Page Type Mar 2, 2005 / Jan 16, 2007
Object ID 1271
Hits 4622
Vote
  • Medium Fit
  • Patented Regulator adjustable lens ventilation
  • Carbonic-X lens provides exceptional clarity and scratch resistance
  • Fog-X anti-fog lens coating
  • Self Adjusting Split "V" nose for a comfortable fit
  • Dual density compression molded face foam
  • Articulating Outrigger Positioning System
  • Molded strap adjustment system
  • Custom painted frame
  • 100% UVA-B-C protection
  • Helmet compatible
Smith's web site has a page with technical details and tips that is worth reading.

Images

Reviews


Viewing: 1-3 of 3

brenta - Mar 2, 2005 9:51 am - Voted 5/5

Untitled Review
These goggles are very comfortable and fog-resistant. On one occasion, I made the mistake of pulling them up on my forehead to adjust my face mask. It was cold enough that a thin layer of ice immediately formed inside the lens. When I pulled the goggles back on my face, the lens cleared up in a few minutes and I had clear vision for the rest of the day in spite of the horrible weather. My Fuse Regulators have the (cheaper) rose copper lens which works well in low visibility conditions. Peripheral vision is adequate. In summary, excellent value for the price.

travisgollaher - Oct 26, 2005 4:41 pm - Voted 5/5

Untitled Review
I am enjoying thees goggles.they are comfortable on your face,and nose.I have had no issues with them.I have the orange color lense and like them for day and night climbing. they are well ventaled and don't cut off the prefrial vision that some modles ,some times do. The band streaches well around my Petzl Ecrin Roc helmet ,and is still comfortable to wear while streached off of it.I found them on sale at REI durring the off season for a great buy.

RyanHalsey1 - Nov 24, 2007 9:31 pm - Hasn't voted

goggles
I have a pair and I love them. They are confortable and dont fog up. They fit well over my helmet and hood(etc...) I also have the orange lense.

Viewing: 1-3 of 3