Hubba

 

Page Type Gear Review
Object Title Hubba
Manufacturer MSR
Page By josephgdawson
Page Type Jul 24, 2004 / Jul 24, 2004
Object ID 1102
Hits 3897
Vote
This is a freestanding one person tent for 3-seasons. It has 17 feet of inside space and 9.5 feet of space in the vestibule. The interior space is shaped like a rectangle and the the side walls on the long side of the test come just about straight down. The tent has one pole and comes with one of those brocken pole fixier tubes.

Reviews


Viewing: 1-3 of 3

josephgdawson - Mar 23, 2005 7:10 pm - Voted 5/5

Untitled Review
I love this tent. I have absolutely no complaints about it. It sets up fast. It is light, very airy, and roomy. I like the single pole design. It does not leak in the rain and I have had puddles build up around it and not seep in. I should also mention that it is freestanding.



The vestibule is set up so you can get in and out of the tent while it is raining and water will not drip in the tent. The vestibule is pleny big to cook in. I also will also cook outside of the tent with half of the vestibule tucked away and use the other half to break the wind.







hundy - Mar 20, 2007 9:24 pm - Voted 5/5

Small, Light weight, and easy
I love this tent, my only complaint is I did not get one sooner. It compacts up small, its fairly lightweight, and I can set it up in now time. I did a trip up to Mount Whitney and at Trail crest I set it up in a hail storm. It set up in no time, I was able to do it with gloves on. Once set up it keep my gear and myself dry. Although it is not a 4 season tent, it held up great in that storm.

BobSmith - Oct 2, 2013 11:07 pm - Hasn't voted

Great backpacking tent.
I love my one-man Hubba tent. Light and easy to carry. Very simple to erect. Plenty of space for one person and the vestibule gives you some added storage. I never have had condensation in the tent with the rainfly up. I use it as a 3-season tent, but here in the South that basically means I can use it year-round.

Viewing: 1-3 of 3