It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 2:28 am

News News of Regional Boards - Worldwide

Site map of Regional Boards - Worldwide » Forum : Regional Boards - Worldwide

Aconcagua-----before 2007

Hopefully, Name is Justin, would like to summit Aconcagua before 2007, atleast this is a goal set. Hear about deaths happening, makes me think. Anyway, just starting out here, don't know much about the mountain, awesome pictures in the meantime. Need a basic rundown of what I'm looking at from flight from U.S. and back. I have climbed Orizaba in Mexico (18,000 ft.) solo, and thought it to be a pretty straightforward and challenging climb. ...
Read more : Aconcagua-----before 2007 | Views : 5343 | Replies : 24 | Forum : South America

What's New in Europe

:!: Advertise what you have posted in Europe (otherwise it's here). Be short - 2 lines! Delete posts after 2 weeks!
Read more : What's New in Europe | Views : 311613 | Replies : 240 | Forum : Europe

assign groups

Non riesco ad assegnare 3 mie montagne al gruppo prealpi Lombarde.Non vedo assign groups nell'edit,forse sono orbo!?me lo rispiegate? :?: grazie
Read more : assign groups | Views : 605 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Europe

Picacho Del Diablo - Water Conditions & Regional Beta

I'm in the process of planning a trip to climb Picacho Del Diablo at the end of March and am looking for an update on the current water situation in Parque Nacional San Pedro Martyr, specifically Canon Del Diablo and the surrounding mountains. Considering the extremely dry winter the southwest has experienced, we're wondering how much water will be available for filtering.

Also, does anybody have any beta on the surrounding eastern canyon approaches? We ...

Duplicate group pages / parents & children

Due to the migration all existing SPv1 groups have been transferred to become area and group pages. Sometimes (like Durmitor) the system didn't detect that the existing page was agroup page and thus created a new one. Please let me know by PM (mailbox is empty again) whenever you find one of these duplicate pages.

Also sometimes children got attached to the wrong parents. For example all Carnic Alps mountains were attached to the Carnic ...
Read more : Duplicate group pages / parents & children | Views : 1335 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Europe

Trip Suggestions for Alps?

I'm planning two weeks in the Alps. Have some experience on rock, but none on snow. Thinking of dividing the time half between hiking and the other half as an introduction to mountaineering. The first week of hiking could hopefully be used also to get used to the altitude. Any suggestions for week long treks that go high but stay off of terrain that we need to be roped up for?

I was looking at ...
Read more : Trip Suggestions for Alps? | Views : 1300 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Europe

What's New - South America

I gave the Huascaran Sur page a real overhaul today, as it seems like the old maintainer has abandoned SP.
It was some time since I was there and I'm greatful for all corrections and help I can get with the page.
Read more : What's New - South America | Views : 15703 | Replies : 48 | Forum : South America

Italian Chat !

Inauguriamo il nuovo sito:)
ciao!!
Read more : Italian Chat ! | Views : 1744 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Europe

Moving to Taiwan

Hi, I am about to move to Taiwan by the end of next week - not sure how long, depends on how things go there jobwise. If anybody can give me advice about nice hiking, climbing and mountaineering routes and scenic places there please let me know.
Thanks
Read more : Moving to Taiwan | Views : 1275 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Europe

Furggen ridge

Does anyone have any information about it? Wasn't it the last one to be climbed? How hard is it?
It seems like quite an elegant ridge, just like Hörnli.
Read more : Furggen ridge | Views : 2880 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Europe

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557959 • Total topics 55837 • Total members 136429