PETZL QUARKS, MSR XGK, Backpacks, And soon a full trad rack

Post climbing gear-related questions, offer advice. For classifieds, please use that forum.
cms829

PETZL QUARKS, MSR XGK, Backpacks, And soon a full trad rack

by cms829 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:52 pm

YOU CAN PM ME HERE BUT TO GET A FASTER RESPONSE VIA MY BLACKBERRY EMAIL ME - "CMSSTONEWORKS AT HOTMAIL DOT COM"

~ Petzl Quarks - $300.00 Shipped within the US - Both hammers, Shafts in great shape. Picks in great shape tons of life left in them.

~ MSR XGK - $100.00 shipped within the US - Used a few times flawlessly on Rainier, Washington, Katahdin, etc. Includes everything in the original bag with a bunch of extra o rings that are a better material then the OEM seals (I sell seals for a living). I will include one or two MSR medium fuel bottles. I'm sure I have one...think I have two. Anyway.....Its practically new....

~ Black Diamond #3 Camalot (Blue) - 40 bucks Shipped within the US - Used for a couple years placed a handful of times. NEVER fallen on. Just normal tiny scratches and stuff from being on my rack.

~ Larger red Nordica backpack. 25 bucks shipped within the US. Never used. Dont know the capacity but its fairly large.

~ Smaller yellow Nordica backpack. 15 bucks shipped within the US. Used a couple times traveling never in the mountains. Would make a GREAT small summit pack.

I will ship out of the country, but I will not cover the shipping.

Tonight I will be adding a ton of rock gear. Full trad rack ( tons of cams, nuts, quick draws, runners, biners, etc.. shoes, and misc stuff. Keep your eyes out for it. Will separate the entire rack. I will also be adding stuff to this post as I find it so keep an eye out here too.

Thanks guys. Need the money to pay off bills so I will be alright money wise after my spine surgery in April. Climbing is not in my near future.

Chris

Fire4x4

biners

by Fire4x4 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:45 am

Interested in the biners, what are they?

cms829

by cms829 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:41 pm

will be out plowing snow for the next 2 days. will reply when i get home

no avatar
CanadianSteve

Re: PETZL QUARKS, MSR XGK, Backpacks, And soon a full trad r

by CanadianSteve » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:41 am

cms829 wrote:YOU CAN PM ME HERE BUT TO GET A FASTER RESPONSE VIA MY BLACKBERRY EMAIL ME - "CMSSTONEWORKS AT HOTMAIL DOT COM"

~ Petzl Quarks - $300.00 Shipped within the US - Both hammers, Shafts in great shape. Picks in great shape tons of life left in them.

~ MSR XGK - $100.00 shipped within the US - Used a few times flawlessly on Rainier, Washington, Katahdin, etc. Includes everything in the original bag with a bunch of extra o rings that are a better material then the OEM seals (I sell seals for a living). I will include one or two MSR medium fuel bottles. I'm sure I have one...think I have two. Anyway.....Its practically new....

~ Black Diamond #3 Camalot (Blue) - 40 bucks Shipped within the US - Used for a couple years placed a handful of times. NEVER fallen on. Just normal tiny scratches and stuff from being on my rack.

~ Larger red Nordica backpack. 25 bucks shipped within the US. Never used. Dont know the capacity but its fairly large.

~ Smaller yellow Nordica backpack. 15 bucks shipped within the US. Used a couple times traveling never in the mountains. Would make a GREAT small summit pack.

I will ship out of the country, but I will not cover the shipping.

Tonight I will be adding a ton of rock gear. Full trad rack ( tons of cams, nuts, quick draws, runners, biners, etc.. shoes, and misc stuff. Keep your eyes out for it. Will separate the entire rack. I will also be adding stuff to this post as I find it so keep an eye out here too.

Thanks guys. Need the money to pay off bills so I will be alright money wise after my spine surgery in April. Climbing is not in my near future.

Chris

Whats left??

cms829

by cms829 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:20 pm

quarks are gone.

Brad F

by Brad F » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:28 pm

When are you adding the rack to the listing?

cms829

by cms829 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:11 pm

Things have been nuts with snow here, medical issues, and therapy.....but I'll be adding some stuff this weekend while relaxing. Ive decided to just thin the rack out, not get rid of it all....but I still have lots to part with so check back tomorrow night or sunday.

Cheers and thanks for the well wishes!

Return to Gear