Summer in the Sleza Massif

Summer in the Sleza Massif

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Hiking, Wildlife, Flora, Informational, Scenery, Water

SUMMER? IT IS TIME FOR PEOPLE TO REST, IT IS TIME OF HARD WORK FOR ANIMALS WITH THEIR YOUNGS, IT IS TIME OF BLOOMING FOR PLANTS, NEW FRUITS WE CAN SEE.

A fragment with...
Arion ...
Water in an...
Looking into ...

The Sleza Massif has various vegetation depending on the locality. Dark spruce forests have poor undergrowth plants. Botany of the beech forest is more interesting. On serpentinite rocks some special vegetation develops. There are there xerothermic plants and original, rare ferns from the Asplenium genus. Brooks support plants with a scarce water, however, often above the massif there are summer storms with plenty of rain. Summer is time for an insect play. These small animals like much of sun. The spring plants develop their fruits. We can joy with cherry fruits, cultivated and wild. In the area surrounding the massif there are beautiful old cherry-trees. Pictures presented in this album have been taken mostly during my bicycle trip into the massif in July 13, 2008.
THIS PRESENTATION WILL BE CONTINUED…….
There is a moment to come...


Comments

No comments posted yet.



Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.