Autumn in Nevada

Autumn in Nevada

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Rock Climbing, Bouldering, Hiking, Wildlife, Flora, Informational, Scenery, Panorama, Water, Canyoneering

Fall Season in Nevada Mountains

We feel drawn to the mountains any time of the year. Yet, it is the fall season that welcomes us with more colors than any other.

Feel free to attach your autumn photos taken in any mountains of the state of Nevada. Photos of outdoor enthusiasts (both people and animals) are also welcome as long as they are set among the autumn foliage.

Gambel Oak


“Autumn is the second spring when every leaf’s a flower”
Albert Camus



Enjoy!

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Dean

Dean - Oct 29, 2008 9:22 am - Voted 10/10

Autumn is awesome

Great album. Love autumn pics and the desert has such autumnal (is that a word?) beauty.

Anya Jingle

Anya Jingle - Oct 29, 2008 6:54 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Autumn is awesome

Thanks Dean. Feel free to add any pics you might have that would fit nicely here. I'm still trying to find more photos via the search engine. There must be more of them on SP I'm sure, but just don't pop up.
Happy Hiking!

jfrishmanIII

jfrishmanIII - Oct 29, 2008 10:33 am - Voted 10/10

Nevada is Awesome

A couple of the best weeks of my life so far were spent wandering around the Great Basin in October. Brush strokes of red and gold on desert slopes and canyons: if I had the photo skills then that I do now...

Anya Jingle

Anya Jingle - Oct 29, 2008 6:59 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nevada is Awesome

C'mon, you must have a few good photos from that trip!

Thank you for the comment. When I was there in September I was imagining that it must be even nicer in October when the colors start showing up.

jfrishmanIII

jfrishmanIII - Oct 29, 2008 7:06 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Nevada is Awesome

Only a couple in digital form, and I did attach them. They're hiding in there somewhere. Thanks!

Anya Jingle

Anya Jingle - Oct 29, 2008 7:32 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nevada is Awesome

Oops, I forgot to check, but I do see them now. Thanks.

Viewing: 1-6 of 6