Dachstein and Tennengebirge in late autumn

Dachstein and Tennengebirge in late autumn

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Scenery

A series of pictures...

...I took on October 29th and October 30th, 2010, two days during which "Golden Autumn" was at it's peak here in Austria. I took these pictures in the areas of Gosau, Abtenau, Golling and Werfen.


Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-4 of 4
jasano2

jasano2 - Nov 2, 2010 8:46 am - Voted 10/10

Schon

The mountains of your country are beautiful Mr Chu.

EricChu

EricChu - Nov 2, 2010 9:29 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Schon

Thanks jasano - I love them too!
Hmmm...I wonder if maybe I should ask the elves after all to change my user name to EricChumachenco, my full name...I was hesitant about that at first because it seemed a bit long for a user name...but I'm getting the impression that "Chu" sounds a bit weird to some of you...oh well, we'll see...
Cheers anyway and thanks for your nice comment and vote,
Eric

jasano2

jasano2 - Nov 2, 2010 7:03 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Schon

No weird vibes EricChu. By the way your picture of the Hohenwerfen Castle with the mountain backdrop is amazing!
Jay

EricChu

EricChu - Nov 2, 2010 7:21 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Schon

Thanks for noticing that one as well - I'm rather proud of the capture of Hohenwerfen I got on that day! Special credit goes though to the perfect autumn weather and the fantastic colors and light I had!

Viewing: 1-4 of 4


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.