Couloirs in the east face of Mojstrovka

Couloirs in the east face of Mojstrovka

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 46.43000°N / 13.73000°E
Additional Information Route Type: Basic snow climb, ice climb
Additional Information Time Required: Half a day
Additional Information Difficulty: From 40° to the 70° and more...
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach


Mala Mojstrovka is very popular mountain in winter when it south face is all in snow. There is a lot of ravines.

To the all ravines you come from Vrsic and go up to the end of snowfield and then chose on of them.

Route Description


I name only one of them:
- Pripravniska grapa (ravine) ( the easiest)30°- 40°
- Butinarjeva grapa (ravine)
- Uroseva grapa (ravine)
...
and a lot of others.

In winter are already beaten by climbers.

But when a lot of snow falls then is there very dangerous because of snowslides!!!

Essential Gear


ice-pick, crampons, rope...

Miscellaneous Info


If you have information about this route that doesn't pertain to any of the other sections, please add it here.

Additions and CorrectionsPost an Addition or Correction

Viewing: 1-1 of 1
Bor

Bor - Aug 7, 2004 5:03 am - Hasn't voted

Route Comment

Yes thans for reminder! I wrote this very fast. Now i will correct!

Viewing: 1-1 of 1


Children

Children

Children refers to the set of objects that logically fall under a given object. For example, the Aconcagua mountain page is a child of the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits.' The Aconcagua mountain itself has many routes, photos, and trip reports as children.

Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.