Have fat, wide feet? Tired of spending hours in a frustrating search for shoes that don't cut off the circulation in your toes? Dunham by New Balance is the answer. The 624 model is available in both men's and women's models. Good flexibility means greater comfort and easy break-in. Not only are these waterproof hiking boots available in the standard medium (D) and narrow (B) widths, they are also made in wide (2E) and extra wide (4E) widths for folks with the aforementioned issues.
Features- Seam-sealed waterproof leather repels moisture to keep feet dry.
- TRU-TRAK® multi-directional outsole grip configuration provides maximum traction and surface contact.
- ROLLBAR® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control.
- Removable full-length insert of ABZORB® cushioning provides excellent shock absorption and added comfort.
- Strong polyurethane midsole provides stable cushioning.
- Extended Toe Box and Rubber Bumper protects the front of the foot.
- Gusseted Articulated Tongue: High density foam which provides a more contoured fit for the natural shape of the foot and keeps debris out.
- Color: Light Brown and Gray (Men's), Light Brown (Women's)
- Shoe Weight: 22oz/624 grams (Men's), 18oz/510 grams (Women's)