Walking on 10 points:
* length of points designed for optimal stability and avoidance of the "stilt" effect,
* lateral points are separated to respect the asymmetry of the boot and to limit the "rail" effect which increases the risk of slipping,
* supplied with ANTISNOW to avoid slipping on sticky snow.
* 2 flat front points for increased bearing power,
* thin-section points for good penetration on ice,
* next 2 points inclined to give stability.
Adjustment is easy (no tools) and precise (to the half-size).
SIDELOCK binding, for boots with front and rear sole overlaps (wire at front and rear). Rapid-fastening lateral binding system, avoiding the encumbrance of a heel-bail.