Spisz highlands impressions

Spisz highlands impressions

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Scenery

During my amazing Tatra trip this summer I've got a chance to live and breathe in a place which I'll remember for a long time and I'll always come back to... In the past I just used to glance on those places and I've never known that those areas would enravish me so much. This summer I've got a chance to take a closer look at Tatranská Javorina and its surrounding and I have to say that since I've come back home I haven't been missing for Tatras so much but for something else.. for those charming and quiet fields of Javorina, wooden church on the hill,  magnificent and magical view towards Javorová dolina. I am missing for this old house in Podspady and for its sofa-view on, sparkling in the light of the setting sun, Havran summit.. 

Please let these places never change and always remain as I remembered them. Hope to see you this autumn Javorina in all colours that exist on Earth !

Best word of thanks to Tomek Lodowy ! I wouldn't have got into these places if you hadn't directed me to this wonderful lands and now I've got a lot of ideas for the next years and I learned that there's no other place where you could feel Tatras so much ! 


This album contains all the photographs I've taken during the time I had spent in Tatranská JavorinaPodspády and various places of Spisz region at the foot of High Tatras.

Those lands are majestic and my fondness towards them has been growing with each minute of the time there. The album's gonna be updated with new photographs after each trip and I hope there's gonna be more than many visits there in the next few years. 


Enjoy guys and feel always welcome in Tatras !

02-12th July 2016

23-25th September 2016

29-31st October 2016

17-19th December 2016

19-20th January 2017

High Tatras from Tatranska Javorina
High Tatras from Tatranska Javorina
Siroka at sunset as seen from Javorina
Siroka at sunset as seen from Javorina



Comments

No comments posted yet.



Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.