Rahel Maria Liu

Offline

A Little About Me

IN MEMORY OF RAHEL MARIA LIU

A NOTE FROM THE SP STAFF
Rahel Maria Liu died tragically during an attempted climb of the Innominata spur on the southern (Italian) face of Mont Blanc in August of 2004.

Rahel was a charter member during SP's early days, and her work here remains among the best of SP's collected contributions. Her knowledge and experience has made an impact on the world mountaineering community, and her warmth and friendship will be long remembered among her many friends and fellow members here at SummitPost. She will be greatly missed by us all.

This profile page will remain in honor of Rahel Maria Liu, one of SP's most talented, knowledgeable members, and without a doubt, one of our greatest fellow mountaineers.

Rahel's Mountains
In honor of Rahel, her mountain pages will remain "in her care" until obvious changes concerning a given mountain are needed. At that time, SP members can (a) elect another SP member to take over the page or (b) offer to take over the page themselves. This can be done in the SITE FEEDBACK forum on the message board.

In order to properly honor Rahel, the SP staff will honor requests after considering the suggested member's activity and contributions at SP, along with their overall climbing experience as it is represented on SP (which makes summit logs important). Recommendations in the SITE FEEDBACK forum are encouraged. Be sure to offer reasons to support your nomination. Let's do Rahel proud by extending the tradition of her fine work through the years to come with these pages. If you become a maintainer of one of these pages, please be sure to include a memorium to Rahel in your text.

Thanks.
--SP Staff

Further mountain information: www.MountainArea.com


Photo: Alone on the top of Weisshorn, climbed free solo on August 19th, 2003. Photo taken with the delay timer of Rahel's camera.
Partner Details: Classical Northfaces

My Images

See all of my 182 Images:

My Lists

Show Lists

Content loading here...

Messages Relevant to Me

Messages Posted to My Contributions

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Replies to My Messages

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Messages I Posted/ Editable Objects

Messages I've Posted

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Objects I Can Edit

Show Objects

Content loading here...

Reviews I Posted/Reviews Posted to my Gear

Reviews I've Posted

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Reviews Posted to my Gear

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Objects Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Objects

Content loading here...

Photos Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Photos

Content loading here...