Form meets function with Garmin's next-generation, sleek and stylish line of personal trainers — the Forerunner 305 & 205. Don't let their good looks fool you. These taskmasters will continually push you to do your personal best. The Forerunner 305 combines all of the popular features found in the 301 along with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver, new courses feature, and robust ANT wireless heart rate monitor for optimal performance.
Designed for athletes of all levels, this running partner and personal trainer has one goal in mind — a better you. It continuously monitors your heart rate, speed, distance, pace and calories burned so you can train smarter, more effectively. It tracks your every move with a super-sensitive GPS that even works on tree-covered trails and near tall buildings. Receive a detailed post-workout analysis on the PC with included Garmin Training Center software.
* GPS: High-Sensitivity SiRFstarIII™ architecture
* Wireless: Communication between system devices via ANT protocol
* Weight: 2.72 oz (77 grams)
* Display (WxH): 1.3” x 0.8” (33mm x 20.3mm)
* Physical size (WxHxD): 2.1” x .7” x 2.7” (53.3mm x 17.8mm x 68.6mm)
* Lap Memory: 1,000 laps
* Battery Life: 10 hours (typical use); rechargeable lithium-ion battery
* Waterproof: IEC 60529 IPX7 standards (submersible in one meter of water for up to 30 mins.)
* Alerts: Time, distance, pace and heart rate
* Heart rate monitor features: Physical size (WxHxD): 13.7” x 1.4” x 0.5” (348mm x 35.6mm x 12.7mm)
* Transmission range: approximately 3m (9.8ft)
* Battery: 3 years (1 hour per day)/CR2032 (3 volts)
* Weight: 0.74 oz (21 grams)