Osprey Atmos 25

 

Osprey Atmos 25
Page Type Gear Review
Object Title Osprey Atmos 25
Manufacturer Osprey
Page By woodsxc
Page Type Sep 29, 2008 / Oct 3, 2008
Object ID 5598
Hits 13243
Vote

Great Pack

The Osprey Atmos 25 pack is light and simple. Easy panel loading and a spacious welded stretch woven front pocket allow easy access and organization. A water resistant zippered slash pocket allows quick access to an interior panel mesh pocket while zippered mesh pockets on the hipbelt keep energy gel close at hand. Stow hydration in an interior sleeve with easy exit ports. Zippered full panel loader front slash pocket with welded water-resistant zipper Airspeed suspension with aluminum alloy frame and aluminum flex rods Hydration cavity behind mesh panel with hydration tubing port holes. Removable shockcord clips keep ice tools in place.

Features

1 Main pocket
1 slash zip
1 stretch pocket
2 water bottle pockets
2 hipbelt pockets
1 hydration bladder sleeve
2 ice ax loops +shockcord clips
Hydration tube port
Sternum strap
Airspeed backpanel
Ripstop nylon construction

Images

Reviews


Viewing: 1-1 of 1

woodsxc - Oct 1, 2008 1:58 pm - Voted 5/5

Awesome Pack
The Atmos is a great small/midsize daypack. It is really durable and quite comfortable. The Airspeed backpanel does a great job of keeping your back dry even when you're working hard. The mesh hipbelt pockets are big enough for a couple powerbars or other essentials you want close at hand. The S/M has a capacity of a tad over 1500 cubes, perfect for water, food, and extra layers with plenty of extra room for whatever other gear you need. My only complaint is that sometimes the corners of the frame jut out a bit and make the pack a bit of an awkward shape for non-compressible or stiff items. There is a hydration bladder sleeve and a hose port in the top of the pack. Along with the main compartment, there is a slash zip in the back and a stretch panel pocket and two water bottle pockets. The straps and hipbelt are perforated to minimize sweating under them and maximize comfort. The Atmos is an all around great pack.

Viewing: 1-1 of 1