SARC

 

Page Type Gear Review
Object Title SARC
Manufacturer McHale & Company
Page By
Page Type Apr 17, 2003 / Apr 17, 2003
Object ID 9391
Hits 603
Vote
The SARC is designed for day trips to week-long excursions. The frame, which consists of two strips of 7075 T-6 aluminum, can be removed to make a lighter, softer pack. Back padding is a removeable Evazote foam bivy pad. The fannypack lid can be removed and replaced with a SUMMIT FLAP for the summit bid. The hipbelt (which also can be removed) has 2 buckles to distribute the weight more evenly over the pelvis. A spectra thread runs through all of the major seams. For more details on pack construction click here.

These packs, like all McHale Packs, are custom made. Other features can include the following: ice tool tubes, removeable/replaceable compression straps, crampon patches, removeable wand/water-bottle pockets, and ski division loops for the compression straps. Packs can be made with cordura or spectra or both. There are a variety of color schemes one can choose for both the pack cloth and the webbing. Prices may vary according to the options.

There are also a variety of accessories for these packs.

These packs are custum fitted based on your measurements.

These packs are built after you place your order. For that reason, expect 6-8 weeks for delivery. However, there are some stock packs available, as well as loaners, if time is of the essence.

Reviews

No reviews written yet.