Vantage 40 Hydration Pack
The CamelBak Vantage 40 Hydration Pack has a three-liter water reservoir, enough cargo space for all-day or quick overnight trips, and a waterproof roll-top. The roll top means when it starts drizzling on your hike, your extra layers and snacks won't get all soggy. An aluminum center stay and a vented, load-bearing waist-belt stabilize your load, and CamelBak's D.V.I.S. Back Panel has independent pods that distribute weight comfortably and provide ridiculously airy, multi-directional ventilation. The medium Vantage Hydration Pack works well for 18-20-inch torso lengths, while the large Vantage fits 20-22-inch torsos.
* New CamelBak D.V.I.S. Back Panel offers ultimate ventilation with a dynamic self-adjusting fit. Med. Fits 18-20" torso/ Large fits 20-22" torso
* Dynamic Suspension harness, aluminum center stay and vented load-bearing waist belt for stability.
* Waterproof roll top main compartment keeps gear dry.
* Stash pocket on the waist belt for quick access to snacks and essentials on the move.
* Omega HydroTanium reservoir with Lifetime Warranty
Volume: [Medium] 2440cu in (40L); [Large] 2745cu in (45L)
Reservoir Volume: 100oz (3L)
External Pockets: 1 Front with key clip and organizer, 1 stash pocket on waist-belt
Compression Straps: 2
Bite Valve: Locking Big Bite
Weight: [Medium] 4lb 7oz (2030g); [Large] 4lb 8oz (4950g)
Recommended Use: All-day trips, quick overnight trips
Manufacturer Warranty:[Pack] 2 years; [Bladder] lifetime
Country of Origin: Philippines