It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:24 am

News News of Asia

Site map of Asia » Forum : Asia

Find climbing partners in Asia.

Anyone in Central Asia June/July?

Slightly late and unexpected but I will be in Kyrgyzstan/Tajikistan next month - anyone else out there and looking for a climbing partner, let me know. I was contemplating Peak Lenin or Muztagh Ata.
Read more : Anyone in Central Asia June/July? | Views : 8927 | Replies : 4

Everest Base Camp & Island/Mera Peak

I'm off to Nepal on October 11, stopping in Dubai for a weekend before hitting Kathmandu on the 14th with the intention of starting the Everest trek on October 16th, which allows us two days to get fully organised in Kathmandu.

I'm travelling with three female friends who are all doing the trek. I expect it to take 14 days and my intention is to approach Everest Base Camp via the sacred lakes of Goyko ...
Read more : Everest Base Camp & Island/Mera Peak | Views : 8769 | Replies : 2

TREKKING PARTNERS FOR MANASLU CIRCUIT IN NEPAL - APRIL 2014

I'm travelling to Nepal in APRIL 2014 to trek the Manaslu Circuit. If you'd like to join Ram (My mountain guide) and I on a fantastic adventure, please contact me or Ram. The Manaslu Circuit Trek will take 15 Days. This is a restricted area, no solo trekking allowed.
Start Date: April 7, 2014
My Email: bpeters55@hotmail.com
For more info: http://www.basapete.com
Ram Sharan Upreti's Email: mountainramadventures@gmail.com ...
Read more : TREKKING PARTNERS FOR MANASLU CIRCUIT IN NEPAL - APRIL 2014 | Views : 10565 | Replies : 2

Looking for people to join Gangotri Glacier Trek

At present, we are looking to run Gangotri Glacier Trek with Saife Peak with optional Kalindi Kal Pass Extension.
This trek should be for experienced trekkers only and will require lots of fitness. Dates for 2013 are to be decided soon as I have had a few inquiries through the website which can be reached at wildbearadventure.com. At the same time, I will be on the trek and I am not only promoting the company ...
Read more : Looking for people to join Gangotri Glacier Trek | Views : 7725 | Replies : 0

Trekking partners needed for trek in Upper Dolpo and Mustang

Hi Everyone,

I'm booked with a Nepalese agency to trek and climb a 6,400m peak in these little-explored regions of Nepal next Autumn 2013. The agency has a lot of experience organising such treks and their fee is all inclusive and pretty reasonable. I'm looking for more trekkers as the price per person goes down the more people join the trip. More people have climbed Everest than have explored these regions of Nepal. If anyone ...
Read more : Trekking partners needed for trek in Upper Dolpo and Mustang | Views : 6979 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557956 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136423