It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:28 am

News News of Page Help

Site map of Page Help » Forum : Page Help

Get HTML help, style input, and feedback on your pages from other SP members.

Custom Objects ?

News Flash ... Another Dumb Question:

How do I "change" two of my SP Mountain pages to Custom Objects? I need to do some extensively positive work on them, and I have limited time to do so to (hopefully) bring them up to current SP standards.

Also, the site looks great ... I perceive the 4/10 and 5/10 votes are working ? ? As far as getting people's attention to IMPROVE their pages ....?
Read more : Custom Objects ? | Views : 7503 | Replies : 2

Free to good home: my mountains/routes

With work, kids, other obligations, I just don't have time to devote the necessary attention to my mountains and routes. My stuff is basically limited to New Mexico, Texas, and southern Colorado. I would like to transfer the responsibility of maintaining these pages to someone who is willing to devote the time and attention to make them quality sites. Please message me if you're interested in taking over any of my mountains/routes.
Read more : Free to good home: my mountains/routes | Views : 6908 | Replies : 0

Html guru

Okay, who is it these days? Going to need a little help as it seems things in the page-making process may have changed a bit. Let me know who I should be talking to and I'll message them.
Read more : Html guru | Views : 11008 | Replies : 10

How to place Curved Arrows in Maps? How to place Curved Arrows in Maps?

I've seen curved arrows and such in topo maps which I would like to start doing myself. This comes in handy when your map has a lightly colored trail line. This makes it not so great for putting a line path because you still want your viewer to see the trail, but sometimes there are lots of forks on a given trail. So what program do you folks use?

Currently I have PhotoShop Elements 6 ...
Read more : How to place Curved Arrows in Maps? | Views : 12408 | Replies : 7

Multiple images next to each other

Hello,

How does one post multiple images next to each other, such as under Gaining Experience on this page: http://www.summitpost.org/pushing-my-li ... t-1/811087

Thanks!
Read more : Multiple images next to each other | Views : 7988 | Replies : 2

Photos i at the end of TR

i created a couple TR's but all my photos end up at the end. How do i show them throughout the TR, corresponding to certain paragraphs?
Read more : Photos i at the end of TR | Views : 7446 | Replies : 1

Profile Page

I want my pics and trip reports to be directly below my profile. Right now they are at the bottom of my page. Can these different sections be rearranged?
Read more : Profile Page | Views : 10857 | Replies : 4

Profile Styling and Backgrounds Profile Styling and Backgrounds

After much experimentations using firebug and such I managed to style up my SP profile quite a bit which can be seen here: http://www.summitpost.org/users/josh-lewis/67750

Here is pretty much all the code I used to create this:
<style type="text/css">
.footer {border: none !important;}
.user_data_box p {
font-size: 11px !important;
line-height: 15px;}
table {padding: 6px;}
.quote {background-color:white; display:block; color:#000; border-radius: 7px; padding: 7px; width: 725px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; box-shadow: 5px ...
Read more : Profile Styling and Backgrounds | Views : 10591 | Replies : 8

Creating an album - etiquette?

Looking for feedback here...

Many SP'ers know I am interested in annotated photos - photos with added text ID'ing some (many?) of the peaks in a large-field-of-view photo - in my case, particularly the Himalaya. I am also very interested in unusual views of Himalayan peaks.

You should also know that I am essentially a visible lurker, who has posted exactly zero photos of my own, outside my user photo.

Lately I have been toying ...
Read more : Creating an album - etiquette? | Views : 11009 | Replies : 12

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557949 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136411