Canalón oeste del risco del puente

Canalón oeste del risco del puente

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 40.26180°N / 5.1814°W
Additional Information Route Type: Aproach to escalade
Additional Information Time Required: Less than two hours
Additional Information Difficulty: IV+, Walk-up
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach


FromGuisando until the platform of the nogal del barranco. We ascend for the rail until the base of the apretura. We ascend until reaching the base of the channel of aguja negra


((Desde Guisando hasta la plataforma del nogal del barranco. Subimos por el carril hasta la base de la apretura. Subimos hasta alcanzar la base de la canal de la aguja negra)

Route Description


It is the evident existent corridor among the cresteria formed by the Pta Día-Rubio - Torre del Conglo and Trident to the west and the walls of the Torre Amezúa and Punta olvidada to the east. It is enough frequented, because gives access to numerous itineraries of the Torre Amezúal, Punta olvidada, Torre Gregoria, Risco del puente, Pta Día-Rubio, Torre del Conglo, El Tridente y Torre del Conejo.
From the foot of the channel of the Aguja negra , to climb a series of tiers and channels that drive toward the beginning of the properly this gutter, fair to the height of the base of the Pta Diaz-Rubio. After overcoming the obstacles constituted by some blocks, the first great embedded block is reached that is climbed by the izq. (IV+). to Continue for the corridor until it is narrowed to the height of the Torre del Conglo. To climb for the wall of this cliff, to return again to the corridor and to reach the breach between the Punta olvidada and tridente. To skirt for the left the small Torre del Conejo and from there to go toward the group of the Torre Gregoria and the Risco del puente.
Approximate schedule: 2 h.



(Se trata del evidente corredor existente entre la cresteria formada por la Pta Día-Rubio - Torre del Conglo y Tridente al oeste y las paredes de la Torre Amezúa y Punta Olvidada al este. Es bastante frecuentado, pues da acceso a numerosos itinerarios de la Torre Amezúal, Pta Olvidada, Torre Gregoria, Risco del Puente, Pta Díaz-Rubio, Torre del Conglo, El Tridente y Torre del Conejo.
Desde el pie de la canal de la Aguja Negra, escalar una serie de gradas y canales que conducen hacia el comienzo del canalon propiamente dicho, justo a la altura de la base de la Pta Diaz-Rubio. Despues de superar los obstáculos constituidos por algunos bloques, se alcanza el primer gran bloque empotrado, que se escala por la izq. (IV+). Seguir por el corredor hasta que se estrecha a la altura de la Torre del Conglo. Escalar por la pared de este risco, para volver de nuevo al corredor y alcanzar la brecha entre la Pta Olvidada y El Tridente. Bordear por la izquierda la pequeña Torre del Conejo y desde allí dirigirse hacia el grupo de la Torre Gregoria y el Risco del Puente.
Horario aproximado: 2 h.)

Essential Gear


Trekking clothes, comfortable footwear. If our intention is the escalade, we will take appropriate accessories: feet of cat, strings, friends, etc...


(Ropa de trekking, calzado comodo. Si nuestra intención es la escalada, deberemos llevar accesorios adecuados: pies de gato, cuerdas, friends, etc...)

Miscellaneous Info


If you have information about this route that doesn't pertain to any of the other sections, please add it here.