Intregalde Peak

Page Type Page Type: Mountain/Rock
Location Lat/Lon: 46.28749°N / 23.46401°E
Additional Information Elevation: 3973 ft / 1211 m
Sign the Climber's Log

Overview

Trascau Mountains are situated in the south eastern part of Apuseni Mountains. Even though their height is no more than 1400m, seen from the Mures Valley they have in some parts an altitude difference of 1000m.

Getting There

There are 4 ways for the access in the area: From the center of Teius, at 80 km from Cluj Napoca we follow for 18 km the road along the Geoagiu River which goes to Ramet monastery. From here we reach Manastirii Gorges in 5 minutes, and then, 300m ahead is the Ramet Cottage. From Aiud we follow for 3km the road to Aiud Gorges - Buru, and then we take the road to Sloboda Cottage (8 km) and Ramet Village (23km from Aiud city). In the Ramet Village starts a marked route to Ramet Gorges. On the road from Teius to Alba Iulia, after 4 km, we have to turn right on the Galda Valley. After we cross Galda Gorges and Intregalde Gorges we reach the area called Intregalde, where we can follow one of the marked routes described below. Another point of access in the area is on the road Cluj-Turda-Campeni. From the village of Salciua (at 45km from Turda) it starts a marked trail to the cave Huda lui Papara and which continues to the village Cheia, near Ramet Gorges. Cottage Rimet – village Tecsesti - Gorges Intregalde - Cottage Intregalde. Marking sign: yellow cross. Time: 6 ore.

Red Tape

no permit required

When To Climb

Any time of ear

Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

CarpathiansMountains & Rocks