Winter in Yosemite

Winter in Yosemite

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Scenery

Winter in Yosemite

Winter is my favorite season to visit Yosemite. It can be bitter cold, but you always warm up quickly going on any of many beautiful hikes. On clear days the air is clean and the sky blue. Add to those snow on the ground, it makes for ideal condtions for taking photographs or enjoying solitude. You also have a better chance to view wildlife that is abundant in Yosemite. On our last visit to Yosemite we saw a mama bear and her cub. Thankfully they were running away from us.









Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-3 of 3

jadesmith - Nov 26, 2010 12:53 am - Hasn't voted

Yosemite in winter

When we had a visit to the Yosemite in winter it was really an enchanting tour for us. Yosemite is the best and the most charming during the winters. We returned home at the end of the day. There the frost coats the trees at the morning and the fog almost freezes. The waterfalls to keep flowing all day long but freeze at the night.
http://www.travelamerica360.com/yosemite-in-winter.html

Marmaduke

Marmaduke - Feb 12, 2016 2:34 pm - Voted 10/10

Wonderful album

of one of the most iconic places on earth.

Marcsoltan

Marcsoltan - Feb 12, 2016 3:25 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Wonderful album

Thank you very much for the compliment. Glad you like it.

Winter is my favorite time of the year to visit Yosemite and I always miss it as I'm driving back through the tunnel.

Viewing: 1-3 of 3