The Innominata Route to Mont Blanc

The Innominata Route to Mont Blanc

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Alpine Climbing

The Innominata Route to Mont Blanc

In this album you will find the Innominata Route to Mont Blanc with the crossing of the Grand Couloir. You can see the trail from the Val Veny to the Franco Monzino hut, then the Brouillard Glacier crossing and the Bivacco Eccles. The Innominata Ridge meets with the Brouillard Ridge that leads up to Mont Blanc de Courmayeur. There is a ridge to Mont Blanc to reach the summit.

  • Pano view of the Italian side of the Mont Blanc group (Photo by livioz)
  • From Val Veny to Rifugio Monzino - on the way to Mont Blanc (Photos by Hiltrud Liu, livioz, E Allen and om)
  • Innominata Route to Mont Blanc (Photo by om)
  • On the Brouillard Glacier to the Bivacco Eccles (Photos by E Allen, livioz, mvs and Gabriele Roth)
  • Big Crevasses on the Brouillard Glacier (Photo by E Allen)
  • View from the Innominata Ridge (Photo by E Allen - 22.8.2004)
  • View of Aig. de Triolet - Mont Dolent - Dent du Géant - Aig. de Rochefort - Grandes Jorasses from the Innominata Ridge (Photo by E Allen)
  • View of Grandes Jorasses from the Innominata Ridge - Grand Combin, Matterhorn and Monte Rosa in the background (Photo by E Allen - 22.8.2004)
  • View of Mont Pourri and Glaciers of La Thuile Valley from the Innominata Ridge (Photo by E Allen)
  • Rahel's last climb on the Innominata Ridge - 23.8.2004 (Photo from E Allen)

  • View from the Innominata Ridge - 22.8.2004 (E Allen's Photo marked by Antonio Giani)
* * * Many thanks, Antonio, for this masterpiece * * *
  • View of the Rutor Glacier from the Innominata Ridge (Photo by E Allen)
  • The Brouillard Ridge to Mont Blanc de Courmayeur (Photos by schmid_th, om, eza and morceaux)
  • Nice alpine flowers in the Val Veny on the way to the Innominata Ridge
  • The Ridge from Mont Blanc de Courmayeur to Mont Blanc (Photos by om, schmid_th and Rahel Maria Liu)
  • Alpine flower in the Val Veny - Sempervivum Montanum
Berg-Hauswurz (Photo by Hiltrud Liu)



Comments

No comments posted yet.



Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.