2,000 meter peaks of the Apennine Mountains

2,000 meter peaks of the Apennine Mountains

Page Type Page Type: List
Sign the Climber's Log

2,000 meter peaks of the Apennine Mountains


The basic idea of this list is analogical to the list of the Club 4000m (or the 3,000 meter peaks of the Dolomites). The project was first mapped out by the Club 2000m, founded in 2007. It is supported by the CAI (Club Alpino Italiano), the SGI (Società Geografica Italiana) and FIE (Federazione Italiana Escursionismo).
Club 2000m
Club 2000m

The criterions (total height, prominence) put in place are as follows: "Every peak of the Apennines that is elevated at least 2,000 meters above the absolute reference (sea level) on all four sides and shows at least 50 meters of difference in height compared to the relative reference (i.e., the highest hill - a pass o.a. - adjacent)."

The Club 2000m is encouraging hikers and climbers to leave the well-trodden trails to the major summits and become acquainted with the multifaceted landscapes of the Apennine mountains. As in 2015 in counts more than 600 registered members.

Listed are all independent summits of the Apeninne mountains with a total elevation of at least 2,000 meters. The complete list includes both major and subsidiary peaks, and currently comprises a total number of 249* mountains of the Northern, Central and Southern Apennines. 

At least during the summer month the hiking trails to these mountain tops are mostly non-technical** and the peaks approachable without any mountaineering gear or advanced climbing skills. A great variety of alternative routes might also be of interest for anyone fond of exploring rather seldomly frequented ascent routes, especially in winter. 


* The original list, containing 241 peaks, was revised and extended in 2014. (source: Club2000m.it)

** Five of the listed peaks are considered technical and do require the use of basic mountaineering gear and at least basic climbing skills. These mountains are: Corne Grande (central peak), Torrione Cambi, Punta dei Due, Dente del Lupo and Il Tempio.


Mountain ranges of the Apeninne


The total number of 243 peaks belongs to one of the following mountain 16 ranges or sub-ranges of the Apennines: 

undefined
Apennines


  - Pollino massif (Appennino Lucano-Calabro)
  - Sirino Massiv (Appeninno Lucano)
  - Maiella massif
  - Gran Sasso d'Italia
  - Monti della Laga
  - Sibillini mountains
  - Matese massif
  - Sirente GROUP (Velino-Sirente massif)
  - Velino GROUP (Velino-Sirente massif)
  - Reatini mountains
  - Cimone GROUP (Appennino Tosco-Emiliano)
  - Appennino Tosco-Emiliano
  - Ernici GROUP (Simbruini-Ernici massif)
  - Simbruini or Cantari GROUP (Simbruini-Ernici massif)
  - Le Mainarde & Monti della Meta (Marsicani mountains)
  - Marsicani mountains
  
  




Note: The above classification is an attempt on establishing an order for the (sub-)ranges of those mountain chains or massifs of the Apennines with at least one peak exceeding the 2,000 meter mark. Some of the itemized mountain chains pertain to one superordinated range and are named separately for simplification and a better overview. (In these cases the superordinated range can be found in brackets). 

There are a lot more of interesting sub-ranges (or fairly independent groups and mountains) of the Apennines (Sub-Apennines and Anti-Apennines) that are not included in this list for the simple fact that none of their peaks fulfils the requirements regarding the total elevation of at least 2,000 m. For a basic scheme of the classification and subdivision of the different Apennine mountain ranges you may have a look on this diagrammatic list instead.

Facts and figures





RangePeaks

Monte Pollino
Monte Pollino


Pollino massif (Appennino calabro)


highest elevation: Serra Dolcedorme (2,267 m)
prominence: 1,715 m
peaks: 10
coordinates: 39°54′18″N 16°12′00″E
region(s): Basilicata, Calabria


The Pollino massif is the most southern range of the Apennine mountains. Its peaks mark the borderline between the two regions Basilicata and Calabria. 

With 1,820 square kilometres the Pollino National Park, instituted in 1988, is the largest national park of Italy. It comprises also the Pellegrino massif (Cozzo del Pellegrino 1,987 m, Monte Montea 1,825m etc.) and the twin peaks of the splendid Monte Alpi massif (Pizzo Falcone 1,900 m and Santa Croce 1,893 m).

Notable also the eastern extension of the massif with its rugged, cliff-like peaks like La Falconara (1,656m), Timpa di San Lorenzo (1,652 m), Timpa di Cassano (1,637 m) and Timpa di Porace (1,423 m). They do offer some fairly demanding climbing routes up to VII+ (UIAA).



Timpa Valle Piana2,163 m
Serra delle Ciavole (north)2,130 m
Serra delle Ciavole (south)
2,127 m
Serra di Crispo
2,053 m
Timpa Pino di Michele2,049 m
Serra del Pollinello2,047 m
Serretta della Porticella2,000 m


Monte del Papa
Monte del Papa


Sirino massif (Appennino Lucano)


highest elevation: Monte del Papa (2,005 m)

prominence: 1,167 m
peaks: 1
coordinates: 40°07′57.69″N 15°50′09.67″E
region(s): Basilicata


Monte del Papa is the only mountain within the territory of the Basilicata which reaches the 2,000 meter mark. A ski resort is situated on the north slopes and impedes ascents on the (prosy) normal route. Good alternatives are the north east and the north west ridge.

With Lago Laudemio the Sirino massif holds Italy's most southern lake of glacial origins. Other peaks are the eponymous Monte Sirino (1,907 m) and Timpa Scazzariddo (1,930 m).



Monte del Papa2,005 m







View from Monte Amaro (Majella)
View from Monte Amaro (Majella)


Maiella massif or La Majella


highest elevation: 
Monte Amaro (2,793 m)
prominence: 1,810 m
peaks: 32
coordinates: 42°03′38.79″N 14°06′45.81″E
region(s): Abbruzzo


The Mailella massif holds some of the highest peaks of the entire Central Apennines. Best to describe it is, perhaps, as a vast and remote highland, with more or less independent peaks.

Because of the substantial altitude difference between the trailheads and the peaks almost all approach routes are quite long and arduous. 

Many of these mountains are characterized by broad, prolonged ridges and extensive summit plateaus which are divided by deep, funnel-shaped valleys.

There are many interesting and varied trekking routes to explore. The north face of Cima delle Murelle counts among the most challenging multi-pitch walls of the Apennine mountains. A special highlight is the bivouac hut right on the summit of Monte Amaro.

Two ski resorts are situated at the extreme northern and southern extensions ('La Maielletta' and 'Guado di Coccia').

Monte Acquaviva (fores.)2,727 m
Monte Focalone2,676 m
Cima dei Tre Portoni2,673 m
Monte Rotondo2,658 m
Monte Pescofalcone2,657 m
Cima Pomilio2,656 m
Monte Macellaro2,646 m
Cima di Fondo di Maiella2,593 m
Cima dell'Altare2,542 m
Cima di Fondo di Femmina Morta2,487 m
Cima di Femmina Morta2,423 m
Tavola Rotonda2,403 m
Monte Il Martellese2,259 m
Monte Forcone2,240 m
Cima Sala del Monaco2,214 m
Cima Colle d'Acquaviva2,200 m
Monte Cavallo2,171 m
Monte Blockhaus2,142 m
Monte Porrara2,137 m
Monte Rotella2,129 m
Monte Morrone2,061 m
Monte d'Ugni2,049 m
Monte La Rapina2,027 m
Cima Macirenelle2,017 m
Cima di Mucchia di Pacentro2,001 m


Corno Grande (from Corno Piccolo)
Corno Grande (from Corno Piccolo)


Gran Sasso d'Italia

highest elevation: Corno Grande, west peak (2,912 m)
prominence: 2,476 m
peaks: 39
coordinates: 42°28′12″N 13°33′00″E
region(s): Abbruzzo


The Gran Sasso d'Italia is without question the best know and most frequented of all the mountain ranges of the Apennines. With Corno Grande it shows the highest elevation of the Italian mainland outside the Alps. 

The flow of 'tourists' is concentrated on the central part of the massif, the 'Calderone', Europe's southernmost known glacier (42°28′N, 13°33′E), and the surrounding peaks, including Corno Piccolo with its dolomite-like walls.

Both Corno Grande and Corno Piccolo are also equipped with a number of via ferratas. (State and accessibility of these routes should be checked on location. You may ask the nice people who run the mountain huts Rifugio Franchetti and Rifugio Duca degli Abruzzi.)

The much less frequented eastern chain of the Grand Sasso offers some fine alpine routes, too,  f.e. the Centenario trail which touches almost all the highest peaks. Further to mention are the south routes to Monte PrenaVia dei Laghetti and Via Brancadoro, and the
the truely impressive north face of Monte Camicia, the so-called “Eiger of the Apennines”, first climbed in 1934.

With Pizzo d'Intermesoli and Monte Corvo also the western chain of the Gran Sasso holds two extraordinarily beautiful mountains.

Very picturesque destination are the extensive high plains of 'Campo Imperatore', the moraine landscape of 'Campo Pericoli' and the valley 'Val Maone'.



Corno Grande (west)2,912 m
Corno Grande (east)2,903 m
Corno Grande (central)*2,893 m
Torrione Cambi*2,875 m
Corno Grande (east, fores. north)2,700 m
Punta dei Due*2,608 m
Monte Corvo (west)2,533 m
Monte Aquila2,494 m
Pizzo d'Intermesoli (north)2,483 m
Monte Infornace2,469 m
Cima delle Malecoste2,444 m
Cima Giovanni Paolo II2,425 m
Monte Portella (north-east)2,422 m
Monte Brancastello2,385 m
Monte Portella2,385 m
Cima Venacquaro2,377 m
Torri di Casanova2,362 m
Pizzo di Camarda2,332 m
Monte Tremoggia2,331 m
Cima Falasca2,300 m
Dente del Lupo*2,297 m
Monte Mozzone2,290 m
Cima di Sella Malecoste2,282 m
Picco Pio XI2,282 m
Monte La Cimetta2,266 m
Monte Scindarella2,233 m
Pizzo San Gabriele2,214 m
Monte Ienca2,208 m
Monte Scindarella (fores.)2,199 m
Monte San Franco2,132 m
Monte San Gregorio di Paganica2,076 m
Monte Morrone2,067 m
Cima delle Veticole2,044 m
Monte Siella2,027 m


Monti della Laga
Monti della Laga


Monti della Laga

highest elevation: Monte Gorzano (2,458 m)
prominence: 1,183 m
peaks: 17
coordinates: 42°37′04.08″N 13°23′46.68″E
region(s): Abbruzzo, Marche, Lazio


This mountain range is greatly relegated an existence in the shadow of the adjacent Gran Sasso. Composed mainly of marl and sandstone these peaks differ geologically from the calcarious rock of other mountain chains of the Apennine.

The water-rich valleys hold a multitude of impressing cataracts, f.e. Cascata della Morricana (north of Cima Lepri), Cascate dei Fossi del Molinaro, Cascate di Selva Grande, Cascate dell'Ortanza and Cascata delle Barche (south west). Indeed, a very interesting hiking trail is the trail of the 'Cento Cascate' (Hundred cataracts), right at the feet of the highest peak Monte Gorzano.

During the winter months these valleys offer countless opportunities for ice climbers.



Cima Lepri2,445 m
Pizzo di Sevo2,419 m
Pizzo di Moscio2,411 m
Cima della Laghetta (north)2,372 m
Cima della Laghetta (central)2,369 m
Cima della Laghetta (south)2,270 m
Monte Pelone (south)2,259 m
Monte Pizzitello2,221 m
Monte La Cipollara2,191 m
Monte di Mezzo di Campotosto2,155 m
Monte di Mezzo del Sevo2,138 m
Monte Macera della Morte2,073 m
Monte Pelone (north)2,057 m
Monte Le Vene2,020 m
La Montagnola2,014 m
Colle del Vento2,010 m


Valle
Valle del Lago Pilato


Sibillini mountains

highest elevation: Monte Vettore (2,467m)
prominence: 1,463 m
peaks: 27
coordinates: 42° 49' 28'' N; 13° 16' 30'' E
region(s): Marche, Umbria
national park: Parco Nazionale dei Monti Sibillini


The highest peaks of this mountain range, Monte Vettore, Monte Redentore, Cima del Lago, Punta di Prato Pulito and the craggy pillars of Pizzo del Diavolo, are grouped around the long and articulated valley of the Pilato lake.

From the summit of Monte Redentore, proceeding in a northern direction, a long and betimes aerial ridge is connecting numerousness main and subsidiary peaks. Also the grassy slopes of these mountains show a notable inclination. In the winter month they tend to be avalanche prone.

A spledid destination for a hike is the narrow gorge 'Gola dell'Infornaccio', situated between the slopes of Monte Prioria and Monte Sibilla.

In winter the steep walls of Monte Bove (north) offer demanding mixed routes, especially the east face (750 m), first climbed in 1955, and the north face.

Of interest is also the vast high plain Pian Grande di Castellucio which during the flowering period (May, June, July) is turned into a multicolored sea of blossoms.

Monte Redentore2,448 m
Cima del Lago2,422 m
Pizzo del Diavolo2,410 m
Punta di Prato Pulito2,373 m
Cima dell'Osservatorio2,350 m
Monte Priora2,332 m
Cima di Pretare (Monte Il Pizzo)2,281 m
Pizzo Berro2,259 m
Quarto San Lorenzo2,247 m
Monte Argentella2,200 m
Monte Bove (south)2,169 m
Monte Palazzo Borghese2,145 m
Sasso di Palazzo Borghese2,119 m
Monte Torrone2,117 m
Cima di Vallinfante2,113 m
Monte Bove (north)2,112 m
Monte Rotondo2,102 m
Sasso d'Andrè2,100 m
Pizzo Tre Vescovi2,092 m
Cima di Passo Cattivo2,065 m
Monte Bicco2,052 m
Monte Vettoretto2,052 m
Monte Acuto2,035 m


Lago Matese and Mt. Miletto
Lago Matese and Mt. Miletto


Matese massif

highest elevation: Monte Miletto (2,050m)
prominence: 1,306 m
peaks: 1
coordinates: 41° 26' 59'' N; 14° 22' 19'' E
region(s): Molise, Campania


Monte Miletto is the only peak of the region Campania that exceeds the 2,000 meter mark. Two main routes lead up to the  summit, one from the south (Lago Matese) and one from the north. The latter, however, is somewhat defaced by ski lifts and the adjacent ski resort.
 
An alternative route is approaching the summit via its north west ridge. 

With clear weather conditions the view from the summit of Monte Miletto reaches as far as the Maiella massif. 

Noteworthy on the south route, a small natural arch and, of course the surroundings of the lake Lago Matese.

Varied hiking trails and short but interesting climbing routes - f.e. Campanariello di Valle (1,605 m) - are to be found in and around the valley Valle Fondacone.

Minor peaks of interest are Monte La Gallinola (1,923 m), Colle Tamburo (1,923 m), Monte Mutria (1,823 m), Monte Crocetta (1,723m), Monte Erbano (1,385 m) and, further afar, Monte Il Taburno (1,394m).












Monti Sirentini
Sirente GROUP


Sirente GROUP (Velino-Sirente massif)

highest elevation: Monte Sirente (2,348m)
prominence: 1,009 m
peaks: 7
coordinates: 42° 8' 43'' N; 13° 36' 39'' E
region(s): Abruzzo


This circa 13 kilometer long mountain range is part of the Velino-Sirente massif. Its north and south face stand in great contrast to one another; steep and rocky the former, soft and  grassy the latter.

Other peaks of interest are Monte di Mandra Murata (1,949 m) and, perhaps the most beautiful peak of this range, Serra di Celano (1,924 m).

Of further interest also also the 'Gole di Celano', a 4 kilometer long and very narrow (between 6 and 3 meters) gorge.



Punta Macerola2,258 m
La Castellina2,277 m
Monte di Canale2,151 m
Sperone Tiburtini2,128 m
Il Tempio*2,099 m
Monte San Nicola2,012 m


Monte Velino
Monte Velino


Velino GROUP  (Velino-Sirente massif)

highest elevation: Monte Velino (2,486m)
prominence: 1,385 m
peaks: 39
coordinates: 42° 8' 50'' N; 13° 22' 54'' E
region(s): Abruzzo


The larger part of the Velino-Sirente massif, the Velino GROUP, is separated form the Sirente GROUP by the highlands of 'Altopiano delle Rocche' which has a total of circa 60 square kilometers and in altitude varies between 1,400 m and 1,600 m.

In contrast to the most other ranges of the Apennines the Velino-Sirente massif is constetuted by several mountain chains or groups.

Its sub-ranges are: Monti della Magnola, Monti di Campo Felice, Monti della Duchessa and, of course, the Velino - Cafornia double peak.






Monte Cafornia2,424 m
Monte Costognillo2,339 m
Cimata Fossa dei Cavalli2,301 m
Monte Il Costone2,271 m
Punta Trento2,243 m
Monte Costone (west)2,239 m
Punta Trieste2,230 m
Monte Magnola2,220 m
Monte Ocre2,209 m
Monte Murolungo2,184 m
Costa della Tavola2,182 m
Monte Sentinella2,178 m
Monte Capo di Pezza2,177 m
Monte Puzzillo2,174 m
Monte Il Bicchero2,161 m
Cimata della Cerasa2,159 m
Monte Cagno2,153 m
Costa Stellata2,151 m
Monte Cefalone2,142 m
Monte Morrone2,141 m
Cimata di Puzzillo2,140 m
Cimata di Pezza2,132 m
Cima del passo del Puzzillo (north)2,131 m
Cima ZIS2,130 m
Monte Puzzillo (fores. north)2,128 m
Costone della Cerasa2,119 m
Cima del Morretano2,098 m
Cimata di Macchia Triste2,090 m
Cima di Iaccio dei Montoni2,083 m
Cima dei Monti di Bagno2,073 m
Monte La Torricella2,071 m
Monte Rozza2,064 m
Monte Rotondo2,062 m
Monte Orsello2,043 m
Monte Cornacchia2,010 m
Monte Uccettù2,006 m
Monte Cava2,000 m


Monte Terminillo
Monte Terminillo


Reatini mountains

highest elevation: 
Monte Terminillo (2,216m)
prominence: -
peaks: 7
coordinates: 42° 28' 24'' N; 12° 59' 50'' E
region(s): Lazio


This small mountain range is situated entirely within the boundaries of the region Lazio and anything but off the beaten (tourist) tracks.

However, the highest peak, Monte Terminillo, offers some quite interesting ascent routes, for example 'Via Chiaretti-Pietrostefani' (UIAA II) which approaches the summit from the north.

Other interesting, though rarely frequented peaks are Monte Brecciaro (1,954 m) and Monte Ritornello (1,874 m). Both of them can be approached from the summit of Monte Elefante, via a sharp and areal crest.



Vetta Sassetelli2,139 m
Monte Terminilletto2,108 m
Monte di Cambio2,081 m
Cima di Vall'Organo2,080 m
Monte Elefante2,015 m
Monte Valloni2,004 m


Monte Cimone
Monte Cimone


Cimone GROUP (Appennino Tosco-Emiliano)

highest elevation: Monte Cimone (2,216m)
prominence: 1,577 m
peaks: 2
coordinates: 44° 11' 38'' N; 10° 41' 56'' E
region(s): Emilia-Romagna


The Cimone GROUP is actually a sub-range of the Appennino Tosco-Emiliano, consisting of Monte Cimone itself and its foresummit Monte Cimoncino.

It is the highest elevation of the region Emilia-Romagna and, unfortunately, greatly defaced by man-made structures like ski resorts and telecommunication antennas.



Monte Cimoncino2,118 m






Monte Prado
Monte Prado


Appennino Tosco-Emiliano

highest elevation: Monte Cusna (2,121m)
prominence: -
peaks: 5
coordinates: 44° 17' 16'' N; 10° 23' 30'' E
region(s): Tuscany


The Appennino Tosco-Emiliano is the northernmost range of the Northern Apennines with peaks exceeding the 2,000 meter mark.

The national park and the mountain range offer a close-meshed net of varied hiking trails and a wide range of accommodation opportunities.

Some other peaks of interest are, for instance, Monte Giove (1,991 m), Alpe Tre Potenze (1,940 m), Monte Alto (1,904 m), Punta Buftanaro (1,878m) and Monte Acuto (1,756 m).

A via ferrata like route, partly equipped with steel cables, connects Punta Buftanaro with Monte Alto.



Monte Cusna2,121 m
Sasso del Morto2,077 m
Monte La Piella2,071 m
Alpe di Succiso2,017 m

Pizzo Deta
Pizzo Deta



Ernici GROUP (Simbruini-Ernici massif)

highest elevation: Monte del Passeggio (2,064 m)
prominence: 724 m
peaks: 5
coordinates: 41° 48' N; 13° 29' E
region(s): Lazio
regional park: none


The Ernici mountains are generally taken together with the Simbruini mountains, thus forming the Simruini-Ernici massif.

The outstand and best know mountain of this range is the almost pyramidal Pizzo Deta.

A prolonged ridge line conects other peaks of this range: Monte Pozzotello (1,995 m), Monte Ortara (1,900 m), Monte Monna (1,952 m), Monte Fanfilli (1,952 m) and Monte Rotonaria (1,750 m).



Monte del Passeggio2,064 m
Pizzo Deta2,041 m
Monte Pratillo2,007 m
Monte Fragara2,005 m
Monte Ginepro2,004 m

Monti Simbruini
Monti Simbruini


Simbruini & Cantari GROUP (Simbruini-Ernici massif)

highest elevation: Monte Viglio (2,156 m)
prominence: 1,422 m
peaks: 4
coordinates: 41° 53' 5'' N; 13° 22' 26'' E
region(s): Lazio, Abbruzzo


The Simbruini or Cantari GROUP of the Simbruini-Ernici massif is about 10 kilomenter long and situated between the regions Lazio and Abruzzo.

With Monte Viglio it holds a mountain which in winter offers great ascent routes with impressive cornices of often rather unstable snow. Although technically not too demanding, the exposed and porous ridge between the Gedarme del Viglio and Monte Viglio should be treated with caution.

Other peaks of this range of some interest are Monte Crepacuore (1,997 m), Monte Pratiglio (1,884 m) and Colle Le Lisce (1,870 m).


Gendarme del Viglio2,113 m
Monte I Cantari2,103 m
Monte Cotento2,015 m

Monte Meta
Monte Meta


Le Mainarde & Monti della Meta (Marsicani mountains)

highest elevation: Monte Petroso (2,249 m)
prominence: -
peaks:  22
coordinates: 41° 43' 38'' N; 13° 55' 7'' E
region(s): Lazio, Abbruzzo, Molise


This mountain range is almost entirely situated on the territory of the national park and is the home to many (critically) endangered species like the Marsican Brown Bear (Ursus arctos marsicanus).

It consists mainly of one prolonged mountain chain that comprises a number of the highest peaks.

Some of the here listed peaks (¹) are located within the Strict nature reserve of the national Park (Zone 1 / category I), leaving the marked trails is generally not allowed. (For Monte Meta, for example, these are the trails N1 and I1.)

In order to avoid trouble with the park authority (and surcharges) hikers might be well-advised to consult the personal of one of the park's visitor centers.

Monte Petroso¹2,249 m
Monte Meta¹2,242 m
Monte Tartaro¹2,191 m
Monte Altare¹2,174 m
Monte Petroso (fores. north)2,171 m
Monte Petroso (fores. south)¹2,170 m
Monte a Mare2,160 m
Monte La Metuccia2,105 m
Monte Capraro¹2,100 m
Coste dell'Altare2,075 m
Monte Iamiccio¹2,074 m
Monte Balzo della Chiesa¹2,073 m
Monte Bellaveduta2,061 m
Monte Cavallo2,039 m
Monte Mare2,020 m
Rocca Altiera2,018 m
Monte Cappello del Prete2,013 m
Cima di Serra Matarazzo2,007 m
Monte La Vedetta (Cima dei Biscurri)2,007 m
Monte Ferruccia2,005 m
Monte Cornacchia2,003 m


Serra Rocca Chiarano
Serra Rocca Chiarano


Marsicani mountains

highest elevation: Monte Greco (2,285 m)
prominence: 1,005 m
peaks:  32
coordinates: 41° 48' N; 14° 0' E
region(s): Abbruzzo


Also these mountains are mainly situated on the territory of the national park, and partly within the bounderies of the Strict nature reserve (¹).

Although they are not to be counted among the highest peaks of the Apennines, the aspect of a many of the Marsicani mountains is rather rocky and rugged. They bear extensive traces of the Pleistocene glaciation.



Serra Rocca Chiarano2,262 m
Monte Marsicano (east)2,253 m
Monte Marsicano2,245 m
Monte Forcone2,226 m
Monte Ninna¹2,220 m
Cima di Colle Angelo2,217 m
Monte La Terratta2,208 m
Monte della Corte¹2,182 m
Monte Chiarano2,178 m
Rocca Chiarano2,175 m
Monte Genzana2,170 m
Monte Calanga2,168 m
Serra della Terratta2,163 m
Monte Argatone2,149 m
Toppe del Tesoro2,140 m
Monte Rotella2,129 m
Serra della Terratta (south)2,122 m
Serra del Carapale (south)2,106 m
Serra Le Gravare2,104 m
Monte Argatone (fores. north)2,103 m
Monte Rognone2,089 m
Serra del Carapale (north)2,086 m
Monte Pratello2,058 m
Serra Cappella (south)2,056 m
Serra Cappella (north)2,038 m
Serra del Campitello2,026 m
Monte del Campitello2,014 m
Monte Palombo2,013 m
Monte Godi2,011 m
Monte La Navetta2,011 m
Serra di Monte Canzoni2,000m


Publications and external links


The 2nd edition of the offical book with a list all respective peaks, basic maps, a selection of route descriptions and additional information is availabe in Italian language:

I 2000 dell'Appennino, author(s): Osti, Guerrazzi, Alberto; 2nd edition, Edizioni Il Lupo 2010

undefined
I 2000 dell'Appennino
ISBN: 9788888450353




- forecast and avalanche radar www.sian.it

- mountain huts www.rifugiappennino.it

- official web page Club 2000m








Geography
Related 

Friends

Related objects are relevant to each other in some way, but they don't form a parent/child relationship. Also, they don't necessarily share the same parent.