Some summer routes for hikers to the Terminillo summit are shortly cited:
- from Pian dé Valli (W-NW ridge): trail n°2 and n°1 (red-white indication) through Bosco Cardito, Sella di Vall’Ongaro, Cresta Sassetelli. Ascent 680 m; 3:00-3:30 hours;
- from Pian dé Valli (SW ridge): through Terminilletto (2105 meters), Sella Cavallo. Ascent 660 m; 2:15-2:30 hours;
- from Rifugio Sebastiani (Normal route, E-SE ridge): trail n°1 (red-white indication). Ascent 400 m; 1:15-1:30 hours;
- from Rifugio Sebastiani (NW ridge): trail n°3 (red-white indication) through Valle Meta, Vetta Sassetelli (2119 meters). Ascent 500 m; 2:15-2:30 hours.
Some winter routes to the summit of Terminillo:
- from Rifugio Sebastiani: Chiaretti-Pietrostefani route-NE side-N ridge, PD+. Ascent 350 m; 2:30-3:00 hours;
- from Rifugio Sebastiani: 1 Maggio (1st May) route-N side, PD+. Ascent 350 m; 2:30-3:00 hours;
- from Rifugio Sebastiani: Orsacchiotta (Teddy Bear) route-NE side, PD+. Ascent 350 m; 2:20-2:45hours;
- from Rifugio Sebastiani: Canale che non c'è route-NE side, AD. Ascent 350 m; 2:30 hours;
- from Refuge Sebastiani: on the NE side there are a lot of couloirs of different difficulty, used in same cases even as descending routes;
- from Valle del Sole: on the W side there are some coulouirs, unnamed and rarely ascended.
- Rifugio Sebastiani (1820 meters). 30 beds, open all the year (excepted a short period in october). Is the most suitable starting point to the North and North-East sides of Terminillo. Contact Mr. Maurizio Sola: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org - Telephone 0039-0746-261184 - mobile: 0039-338-4812388
- Rifugio Rinaldi (2108 meters). Located on the top of Terminilletto. 12 beds. It is normally closed (excepted in August), but the keys could be required to the office of CAI in Rieti (about 20 km far).