Cham

 

Page Type Gear Review
Object Title Cham
Manufacturer Julbo
Page By Tajji
Page Type Jun 17, 2005 / Jun 17, 2005
Object ID 1349
Hits 6581
Vote
The Cham's lenses feature 96% VLR and 100% UV protection. Built in and removable leather Side Shields and leather bridge are skin friendly and conform to your face and padded ear pieces can be adjusted to wrap securely around your ears.

Reviews


Viewing: 1-2 of 2

Tajji - Jun 17, 2005 12:58 am - Voted 5/5

Untitled Review
I ran across these shades brand new on Ebay, working the seller down to $40 flat, and I've gotta say, the Chams are well worth it!

I really like the aviator style frames, and since all of the leather shields are removable, I can wear them stripped down for casual uses. At first, I was worried about the fit of the glasses, but the adjustable ear pieces/nose piece let me quickly find a perfect fit. The lenses seem to be light in "tint," but they do very well in bright light out on the snow. The come with a righteous Julbo hard case as well.

The value/dollar definetly earns the Chams 5 Stars in my book!

The North Face - Dec 17, 2005 9:52 am - Voted 5/5

Untitled Review
The only thing I dislike is the form but apart from this my eyes have always been protected and if you are not mountaineering you can also get the side and front protections off. First I had a few problems with the fitting behind my ears but due to the flexible material you can make it fit to everyone. All in one very good glasses exept the optic but this is only my personal opinion.

Viewing: 1-2 of 2