Drus

 

Page Type Gear Review
Object Title Drus
Manufacturer Julbo
Page By jtostenr
Page Type Aug 3, 2004 / Aug 3, 2004
Object ID 1105
Hits 3906
Vote
The Drus is the mid-tier offering from Julbo. These glacier glasses feature a removable bridge cover and side shields. Moldable earpieces can be adjusted to fit. The Spectron X6 polycarbonate lenses are brown and have an anti-glare coating and are not polarized.



For more information visit http://www.julbo.fr

Reviews


Viewing: 1-1 of 1

jtostenr - Aug 3, 2004 1:40 am - Voted 4/5

Untitled Review
I purchased the Julbo Drus glacier glasses recently. So far I am pretty happy with them. They block the light from all sides pretty well. The only place I would see any light getting through was beneath the lenses. It was a pretty small opening though, and I may need to merely adjust them to correct this.



The removable bridge cover and sidepieces are nice in case you needed just a regular pair of sunglasses.



The only thing that bugged me was that my ears were a little sore while wearing these throughout the day. Again, it may just be a matter of adjustment.



I did notice that my eyes were a little red the next day, so maybe the VLR could be a little higher.



Overall, these are nice glasses. Will they work for your expedition to K2 or Everest? I don't know, but they should work for most people.

Viewing: 1-1 of 1