Hard Kore

 

Hard Kore
Page Type Gear Review
Object Title Hard Kore
Manufacturer Kaenon Polarized
Page By
Page Type Jan 18, 2011 / Jan 18, 2011
Object ID 7513
Hits 2878
Vote

Kaenon Polarized - Hard Kore

The result of innovative materials and a "function first" focus, Hard Kore™ is the ultimate performance product for today’s athlete and sports enthusiast. A testament to the company’s commitment to Luxury Performance™ design and engineering, Hard Kore is the next evolution of the brand’s award-winning Kore™ model. This fresh design is lightweight, incredibly durable, and intuitively integrates with the natural form of the wearer’s head shape while accommodating different facial features. Of course, Hard Kore utilizes the Kaenon SR-91® lens material in 8.25 base curve for maximum wrap and unprecedented optical superiority. The SR-91 lenses encapsulate our proprietary Glare 86® Polarizing element in multiple, purpose-built lens tints, and varying Light Transmission Level™ (LTL®) options. Constructed of TR-90 the frame incorporates Variflex™ rubber temple tips and nose pads ergonomically engineered for maximum comfort and security.And, like all Kaenon Polarized Sunglasses, Hard Kore is Rx adaptable utilizing SR-91 Rx lenses.
Kaenon Polarized

Features

Add Features text here.

Images

Reviews

No reviews written yet.