Indispensable foul weather insulation, Mountain Hardwear's Chugach jacket is a lightweight, all-weather alternative to bulky fleece.
* Slick nylon outerfabric slides smoothly under a shell, enhancing your freedom to move.
* Torso is lined with soft, moisture-wicking ThermaStat for comfort, warmth, and breathability.
* Arms are lined with Aqueduct-finished polyester for more friction-free layering.
* Collar is lined for comfort.
* Cuffs are finished with soft and non-absorbant PolarTec® Power Stretch® fleece.
* Hem drawcord adusts with one hand; separate lumbar drawcord keeps breezes off the lower back.
* Insulated and lined slash pockets are placed high to avoid a packbelt or harness.
* Inner security pocket keeps essentials within reach.
* Stuff sack included.
* Average Weight (medium): 20 oz / 567 g.