Spring Blossom in Baltistan and Hunza

Spring Blossom in Baltistan and Hunza

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Flora
In March and April the view of of Baltistan and Hunza valley is incredible, though it remain spectacular throughout the year. The best time of year to visit Hunza and Baltistan is April to October. From spring to autumn the valley is more attractive , all three fabulous seasons have their own unique charm, which cannot be described in words but can only be felt. In the Spring season the field and orchards come alive with blossom of different natural colours in the villages.


Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Afzal

Afzal - May 25, 2008 1:26 pm - Voted 10/10

Baltistan & Hunza!

Just an artist uses a brush to create the intricacy of a painting, so does nature as it brings a flower to its full blossom, in the careful lines and delicate rise of each green stem, the buds dotted round with yellow and particualr lovely bend of each pretty petal. Wonderful album!

Karrar Haidri

Karrar Haidri - May 26, 2008 10:54 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Baltistan & Hunza!

Thank you very much dear Afzal for your nice comments.
It is a great pleasure to hear such praise from a very imaginative and creative photographer.

Kind Regards

Karrar

Romuald Kosina

Romuald Kosina - Jul 5, 2008 12:39 pm - Voted 10/10

Very...

This is very nice and beautiful album!!!!
Spring is always spectacular :-)
Romek

Karrar Haidri

Karrar Haidri - Jul 6, 2008 12:58 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Very...

Thank you very much for sharing your nice comments to Spring Blossom in Baltistan and Hunza Album.



Viewing: 1-4 of 4


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.