Bolivian Journeys

 

Page Type Gear Review
Object Title Bolivian Journeys
Manufacturer Moderately priced expeditions in Bolivia
Page By boljour
Page Type Jul 26, 2010 / Jul 26, 2010
Object ID 7243
Hits 5120
Vote

Bolivia climbing specialists based in La Paz, expeditions and logistics throughout the Bolivian Andes

BOLIVIAN JOURNEYS
La Paz - Bolivia
www.bolivianjourneys.org
mail: boljour@entelnet.bo
Phone: 591-72014900

Bolivian Journeys is a small independent specialist mountaineering company based in La Paz Bolivia, with unique regional knowledge and very high guiding standards, experts in organising quality trips at prices that are much lower than those offered by international agencies for comparable trips.

In recognition of its outstanding commitment to Quality and Excellence in the realms of Customer Satisfaction, Leadership, Innovation, Continuous Training and Prestige as established in QC 100 and TQM Model, Bolivian Journeys has been awarded the International Quality Crown by Business Initiative Directions (B.I.D.). Since the inception of the awards in 1975, BID has presented the coveted International Quality Crown to, among others, Coca Cola, British American Tobacco, Sheraton Hotels, Getty Oil Co and K-Mart.


Guides and local knowledge

The Bolivian Journeys office staff are among the most experienced in the business. For the last 14 years, we have made the travel arrangements for countless groups and expeditions throughout the greater ranges. This includes planning the logistics of our regularly advertised travel packages, as well as creating custom itineraries to meet the requirements of the many International Mountaineering Companies from the USA and Europe, expeditionary groups and independent travelers who avail themselves of our services.

Reviews

No reviews written yet.