Own a complete set of full-color USGS topo maps for California on convenient CD-ROMs; set includes 10 CDs covering the entire state!
- TOPO!'s traveling tool allows you to zoom in, zoom out and scroll the map in any direction.
- TOPO! determines the exact latitude/longitude and elevation of any point on the map.
- Enhanced 3-D digital shading emphasizes changes in elevation, making the maps easier to read and use.
- Add routes, symbols and text to customize your map; attach note boxes to the objects you place on the map.
- Print and export maps directly from TOPO! in color, grayscale or black and white.
- Transfer your custom information directly to or from any leading GPS receiver.
System requirements: Microsoft Windows 95, 98, 2000,NT;16MB of memory; double speed CD-ROM drive; 256-colormonitor; 486 DX/66MHz PC or higher. Made in USA.
mpbro - Jan 25, 2002 1:12 pm - Voted 4/5Untitled Review
Subtract one star for some pretty profound software problems:
GPS upload has worked quite well. I have a Garmin ETrex Summit, and I have uploaded tracklogs from a few runs that I've taken in the area. TOPO!'s facility for editing the waypoints and turning tracklogs to trails is quite reliable.