National Geographic's Topo!® CD-ROM set for Colorado contains every topographic map you could possibly need for the state. The set includes 7 CD-ROMs with more than 1,900 scanned USGS maps enhanced with digital 3-D shading. You'll be able to interact with the maps in more ways than you would think possible.
This set will enthrall the tech-savvy outdoor explorer. You won't find mapping software with more detail or customization options. It's an excellent planning tool for backcountry adventures or road trips.
- Draw freehand routes and upload to a GPS
- Reference thousands of preloaded GPS waypoints
- Create custom text, symbols, and map overlays
- 1:24,000 scale maps with seamless statewide coverage
- Navigate and scroll through the entire map area without borders
- Photo quality resolution for printing
- Works with all color and black & white printers supported by Windows
- Supports most popular handheld GPS receivers manufactured by Garmin, Eagle, Lowrance, and Magellan
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, NT; 16 MB of memory; double speed CD-ROM drive; 256-color monitor; 486 DX/66MHz PC or higher.
- Direct link requires input/output capabilities and a PC cable (sold separately)
- Print your maps on Adventure Paper, our durable, tear-resistant, waterproof paper for inkjet printers.
Alan Ellis - Oct 12, 2004 11:34 am - Voted 5/5Untitled Review