(Sorry my not correct English)
Easy trip without particular difficulties, very frequented and a great deal panning.
Facile gita senza particolari difficoltà, molto frequentata e assai panoramica.
- First on the summit: Unknown.
- In Winter: Unknown.
Getting ThereBY CAR:
- From Torino, Milano, etc: Motorway A5. Exit in Morgex.
- From Switzerland: through the Grand St. Bernard Tunnel or the homonym Pass.
- From France: through Mont Blanc Tunnel or Petit St. Bernard Pass.
- Aeroporto Internazionale "Corrado Gex" Saint Christophe: www.airvallee.com
The route is classified E.
Normal hiking gear.
Remember that free camping is forbidden (except for emergency reasons, over 2.500 mt., from darkness until dawn).
Books and Maps
I am greatly indebted to my friends Antonio Giani and Osvaldo Cardellina for the detailed description of the route.