When morning eyes scramble rainbow high...

When morning eyes scramble rainbow high...

Page Type Page Type: Album

When morning eyes scramble rainbow high... Springtime erratum to passed winter's tale.

Three days is really not much one will say... In everyday reel of life filled with repetituous events that is a hardly palpable glimpse of time indeed. On the other hand, from the same point of view these three days in Tatras are almost like landing on the moon nowadays...2,5 months awaited. Coming back to places which I crossed on skis passed wintertime, non-planned wandering along the trail of Ciemne Smreczyny highlighted with two fantastic bivouacs under May skies amongst blooming spring of valleys and soaring Mieguszowieckis and Hruby ridges still speckled with white snow spots... with remote waterfall hum blending with singing birds above Garajova meadow, face to face with chamoises on Liliowe pass and a rainbow view for good morning in Valentkova. Neither more, nor less, but three days in Tatras that were missed so much, presented here in pictures for your enjoyment.

Tomek

Tatra mountains, Poland/Slovakia, 30.05-1.06.2011

lodowy.pl




Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-2 of 2
PAROFES

PAROFES - Jul 7, 2011 2:35 pm - Voted 10/10

Well how about that?

You started an album with "eyes" on the title and i did the same today ahahahaha...
Tomek, take a look at the album and see if you have some photo to contribute!
Cheers and as always, lovely images!
Paulo

Tomek Lodowy

Tomek Lodowy - Jul 8, 2011 5:37 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Well how about that?

Great album Paulo and you can count on my contributions!

Best greetings from South of Poland,

Tomek

Viewing: 1-2 of 2