Of all the glaciers "Valdotains", of which you will read more ahead in the detail, detains instead there on the rivers that they gives birth and that then they meet in Dora Baltea, in turn great tributary near the City of Turin of the great River Po, that reaches the Adriatic Sea.
Departing from the great Y to the feet of the Mont Blanc, originated from the union of the two principal Valleys of his or Val Ferret (to North) and Val Veny (to West) we list the same ones in order ydrografical, keeping in mind awry of the only rivers that a, if also small, glacier:
A) - In general left or Northern ydrographic of the Central Valley of the Dora Baltea from Courmayeur Resort to Pont Saint Martin:
2) - Rio Artanavaz from the slopes of the Grand Golliaz and tributary of the Buthier near the Commune of Gignod;
3) - Secondary torrents that originate from the Gran St. Bernard and from the Basin of By/Comune of Ollomont tributaries, always of the Buthier, near the Country of Valpelline;
4) - Stream of the Buthier that gathers all the torrents of the Valpelline beginning from the extreme knot of the Grandes Murailles; it meets in it Dora to the border among the City of Aosta and the Commune of Pollein;
5) - Stream of Saint Barthélemy that it picks up the waters coming from the extreme knot of the Becca of Luseney and of the whole basin of this valley prepared on the axle Sudovest/Nordest;
6) - Stream Marmore that crosses the Valtournanche from the trio of border Dent Hérens-Matterhorn-Western Breithorn; it meets in Dora Baltea near the small City of Chatillon;
7) - Stream Ayas that flows along the homonym Valley from the Most western slope of the Rosa Mountain (Breithorns-Lyskamm) throwing itself in Dora near the Commune of Verrès;
8) - Stream Lys that goes down more Oriental in general lal of the Chain of the Monte Rosa (Lyskamms-Summit Zumstein-Point Gnifetti) to arrive near the Country of Pont Saint Martin.
B) - In general right or Northern ydrographical of the Central Valley of the Dora Baltea from Courmayeur to Pont Saint Martin:
10) – Dora di La Thuile from the great glaciers of the Head of the Rutor and the small ones to North of the Pass of the Piccolo St. Bernard with confluence near the Commune of Pré Saint Didier;
11) - Dora di Valgrisenche that from the extreme knot of the Grande Sassière, picking up the waters of the manifold side walloons, it reaches the Central Valley near the Commune of Arvier;
12) - It gilds of Rhemes that from the extreme Southern border (Punta Calabre-Granta Parei-Punta Galisia) and parallelly to inserting itself between the Communes of Introd and Villeneuve likewise goes down;
13) - Dora di Valsavaranche or Stream Savara from the Colle del Nivolé with equal flow to the preceding one;
14) - Grand'Eyvia which, with its three main branches of the Valley of the Grauson, Vallone of the Urtier and Valnontey to the feet of the Northeastern side of the Gran Paradiso, crosses the whole Valley of thin Cogne to Aymavilles;
15) - Stream Comboé from the Southern slopes of the Monte Emilius up to the border between the Communes of Charvensod and Pollein;
16) - Stream of Arpisson that picks up the waters of the two small Glaciers of the Arpisson at the base of the stately Wall North of the Monte Emilius; it always meets to Pollein;
17) - Stream Clavalité that picks up the waters coming from the miserable rests of the Glacier of the Tersiva, at the base of his Wall North, up to the Commune of Fénis;
18) - Stream Ayasse that picks up the waters of the great Basin of the Valley of Champorcher (Rosa dei Banchi-Cima di Peradzà-Mont Glacier); he meets in the Dora Baltea to and nearby Hone Municipality.